Okay, I have a Jay Turser and a Line 6 15w Spider IV amp, and a BOSS BE-5 pedal. Quite a bad set up, but what can I say; I'm poor. I'm trying to get the best sound out of this crappy set up, I say sort of a heavy metal or just metal sound. Any suggestion on settings?
Sell it all and get something better?

Honestly man your not gonna get the greatest tone out of that no matter how hard you try.
Fire it up, let the engines roll!
It's time to burn it down!
Keep bleeding on till the day you die!
Forever love it loud, yeah!
^This

You could let someone with experience EQ it all for you...
But your not gonna get far..
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
I know it sucks, but I'm stuck with it. I envy my friends Ibanez RG but I'm poor as hell, so this is all I got. If i sell it all, I won't even have enough money for a good guitar.
amp > guitar up to a certain point dude. A 300 dollar epi is gonna sound better through a jtm combo then a 3000 prs through a spider. True story. The peavey's get a lot of love around here, but I've never used them. Love the Vox VT's though. Cheap. 50 dollar rebate until the 31st. VT15 180 out the door at gc 130 after you get your rebate. VT30 225 out the door.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
The guitar was free, so was the pedal. So I took them, I had a $100 budget so the spider was the only option for me to buy. I'm looking to get a Marshall amp, don't know what model yet. But I am getting an Ibanez RG3EXFM1. I need money. I have about 3 years of guitar experience, so I really need new crap.
Not an MG I hope.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.