I hate thos ****ing fags who report everything like putting things in the *wrong* thread. i put amp tones in gear and i got * ugh like omg i hate it when noobs put things in the wrong thred *REPORTED* get a ****ing life. i ave more of a life then a ****ing forum and i just wanted to get a quick question answered and i thought gear and amps mixed a little bit know what im sayin, so to all those kids who report every other thing people post. **** YOU YOU ****ING ******S
Quote by jayfarrell1
I hate thos ****ing fags who report everything like putting things in the *wrong* thread. i put amp tones in gear and i got * ugh like omg i hate it when noobs put things in the wrong thred *REPORTED* get a ****ing life. i ave more of a life then a ****ing forum and i just wanted to get a quick question answered and i thought gear and amps mixed a little bit know what im sayin, so to all those kids who report every other thing people post. **** YOU YOU ****ING ******S

Cry me a river......ohhhhh cry me a rivvvvverrrr

*reported*
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
*reported*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
wrong forum. this should go in fotb. goddamn n00bs, always posting in the wrong forums.

*reported*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 29, 2009,
What a coincidence. I, myself, am not very fond of homophobes and people who don't realize why rules exist.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by maXterbat0r
I pop flaming fags in my mouth everyday.

How do they taste? I'd imagine a bit tart
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I was going to do that thing where you put I think he's a *** then link it to ts but I cba.
Hey there.
suck it up, buttercup. They're usually right anyways
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Last edited by NakedBassist at Dec 29, 2009,
Dear God Batman! What is this nonsense?

' Borted
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
another pointless thread.
*reported*
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
*reported*

and i normally don't do this. You know how many times i got *reported*? You don't see me bitching about it. grow a pair of balls and be a man jeez.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
wrong forum. this should go in fotb. goddamn n00bs, always posting in the wrong forums.

*reported*

I think I love you, Lt. Shinysides.

slayingedit:

Oh, and *deported*
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Dec 29, 2009,
Seems like a pretty big coincidence that all the people who reported your threads were also gay.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by El Hilliaro
Seems like a pretty big coincidence that all the people who reported your threads were also gay.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
ya u hate it when noobs do stuff like that, stfu u are a noob, ur an 09er
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Quote by SlayingDragons
I think I love you, Lt. Shinysides.

slayingedit:

Oh, and *deported*

I can see by the i love dream theater that your a ****in goof ahahha
Quote by salrap10
*reported*

and i normally don't do this. You know how many times i got *reported*? You don't see me bitching about it. grow a pair of balls and be a man jeez.

I read that as "buy a man's jizz."
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by jayfarrell1

But there is a thread for this..... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124584
Clapton is god, accept it.
Last edited by bmorse at Dec 29, 2009,
Quote by dylan08
ya u hate it when noobs do stuff like that, stfu u are a noob, ur an 09er

And you expect this to help the situation?
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.