Ok first i wanted to know if a DS1 would be a good choice to go with my legacy to boost it for more gain? Also would that help tighten sound and sustain notes better.

Also I have these phillips noise canceling head phones and when i wear them when i practice the sound of my amp is more compressed and sounds better? Is their something i could do to make amp sound like it does with the head phones?

And finally is their a way to plug my legacy into my 2X12 cab and also plug it into my cube 15?
Gear:

Guitars:
Ibanez Gio
Ibanez S470DXQM
Alvarez RD20SSB

Amps:
Carvin Legacy
Cube 15

Pedals:
Boss CH1
Milkshake Chorus
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by S.K.P.
Ok first i wanted to know if a DS1 would be a good choice to go with my legacy to boost it for more gain? Also would that help tighten sound and sustain notes better.

No. The DS-1 is a terrible pedal unless you mod it. To tighten your sound you'd either want an OD pedal or an EQ.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i'd suggest a EQ pedal to tighten your sound... since it seems you may be on a budget from your choice of pedal.. i'd suggest a danelectro fish n chips.. if no budget then MXR 10 band eq
you would need a compressor to get a nice tone like you get for your headphones...and if you need an extra gain, get an overdrive... DS1s are horrible for that kind of stuff... an EQ wouldnt hurt either
Quote by lifesuckstomuch
Quote by Mangohabs
...great post

Quote by Headphonehead
@ Cobracarg: 1 word:Genius!!!
Ok can we stop sucking this dudes dick and deal with my question?
What about like a bad monkey or a TS9
Gear:

Guitars:
Ibanez Gio
Ibanez S470DXQM
Alvarez RD20SSB

Amps:
Carvin Legacy
Cube 15

Pedals:
Boss CH1
Milkshake Chorus
Crybaby 535Q
Bad Monkey or TS9 would do the job fine. I use a BOSS SD-1 SuperOverdrive for that kind of stuff. Any kind of pedal like that would work.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees