Can you guys tell me about Corey? I'm an o'9er and I dont know anything about the guy. You guys sometimes talk about him and I dont know who you are mentioning. Thanks
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Coryklok is a funny, sweet, charming, handsome, beautiful, sexy, witty, and intelligent guy. I love him, and I want to be with him for the rest of my life.
We need an Official CoreysMonster thread, so these threads stop popping up.

CoreysMonster was a fairly popular user, who some found funny, and some found annoyingly popular, who got banned, for reasons I'm unsure of. Personally, I miss him, and can't wait for him to come back.
Hes an average user whos post are always considered witty by ug brown-nosers. Everyone thinks he awesome cos they dont have a mind of their own. I personally have found some of his comments funny, and some of his threads interesting, but he isnt god.

Hes just an average guy who got banned for a little bit
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by herby190
CoreysMonster was a fairly popular user, who some found funny, and some found annoyingly popular, who got banned, for reasons I'm unsure of. Personally, I miss him, and can't wait for him to come back.

I've never noticed him before until after he got banned. Apparently he was a good UGer, but now they've turned him into a dumb fad.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK