Ok So i was setting in my room tonight and somethin strange happened I was Playin my tele into a simplified version of my board into my Blues Deluxe. As I was playin I noticed after about 15 minutes of playing that My volume would spike and then lower. I Had My Fulldrive and Muff on at the same time and assumed somthin was messin with the other SO i first turned the Muff off and played fulldrive to amp. Still kept happening. Then Turned the Full drive off and BAM still keeps happening. I used the search bar with the exact name of this thread and i couldnt find what I was looking for. The Amp was bought the day after thanksgiving to replace my Blues custom that went bad. NOW what the hell is happening with this amp!?!?! Any ideas?
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
ill be back on to check this later
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
your tubes have probably gone old.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.