Guys, for the past two weeks, I've been falling asleep daily at 6 AM(Its summer where I'm at). I hate this, because from 3-6 I don't have ANYTHING to do, but as much as I try I still can't fall asleep, I'm thinking of staying up 24 hours, to kick my sleeping cycle back in place, but I'm certain I wont make it out awake from the 6AM-12AM gap because, there is nothing to do and there's nothing on T.V.
What do pit?
Nyquil.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Annihilator666
Smoke weed around an hour/two hours before the time you would normally go to bed at.
I used to have really bad insomnia for a few weeks and this stopped it instantly.

Same
Set an alarm for a few hours earlier than you would naturally wake up. Usually you cant sleep because your body has plenty of rest, which is most likely the case if your sleeping in as late as you want. Get rid of some of that extra time, and you'll naturally be tired earlier.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
never thought i would encourage this but speedball... But seriously i have this same problem. I work fairly late and do physical labor so when i get off work im physically tired, but wired so i have a hard time falling asleep. When i finally do fall asleep i sleep like 10 hours sometimes. So wake up earlier. Dont allow yourself more then 8 hours of sleep MAX. Your suppose to get between 6.5-7.5 hours of sleep a day. Over-sleeping in some cases is worse then under-sleeping.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Its VERY hard for me to wake up thou pit. I usually set my alarm so that I sleep about 8, 9 hours, but I always snooze it until I sleep about 11 :/.
did you even take a look at that reverse blinking link?
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by Spitz13
Its VERY hard for me to wake up thou pit. I usually set my alarm so that I sleep about 8, 9 hours, but I always snooze it until I sleep about 11 :/.

You might have to put that habit to death by force. It kinda sucks when your getting up, yea, but you can imagine that if your sleeping 11 hours, the last thing your body wants 12 hours later is more sleep.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by TheTortured
did you even take a look at that reverse blinking link?

Yes, your linked 404'd on me so I had to google it, looks interesting, I'll give it a try in a while.
listening to post-rock makes me sleepy
try it!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
welcome to my hell in which their is but one escape
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Exercise, eat better, take a ten minute break for every hour you sit on your butt playing guitar/video games/with yourself, then if that doesnt work [might take up to a month to correct your "sleep hygeine",] go see a doctor because you might actually have insomnia.
...In my opinion.