hey! like star wars, hate the phantom menace, and have 70 minutes to waste?

Page 1 of 2
I've already started laughing, and its 7 seconds into the video.

the photo of his son + his voice just killed me.

there is so much win in this video. nice find.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 30, 2009,
HAHAHA this is golden!!!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
7 parts?

the review is almost as long as the movie
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
lold at prota gawnist.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
you know f-uck that movie review guy

the prequels arent supposed to be exactly like the original movies with memorable characters and such these movies were only to like inform you of how everything came to be

like no one is going to give a sh1t about jar jar, those movies are supposed to be interesting because they are the events prior to the originals, its like the movies were closure so you could understand the whole history behind everything in the star wars story
Is this that same metalhead guy who bitches about zits and tells horribly lame jokes? sounds the same
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
This is surprisingly amusing
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
WATCH THE SECOND ONE!

its way creepier
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I just heard about this from a friend today, I'll have to watch it later.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by CycoVisonary23

the prequels arent supposed to be exactly like the original movies with memorable characters and such these movies were only to like inform you of how everything came to be

like no one is going to give a sh1t about jar jar, those movies are supposed to be interesting because they are the events prior to the originals, its like the movies were closure so you could understand the whole history behind everything in the star wars story

i speak for everyone when i say I don't care about the back stories of the things I love, i just love the things that I love. i don't care about the process of making delicious ice cream, and I don't care about seeing darth vader, the most badass villain of all time, as a cute little kid.
the prequels were an abomination, and if i could travel back in time the very first thing on my list would be, kill george lucas before he can make the prequels.
This has been surprisingly entertaining.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I watched Pt. 1. It wasn't as funny as I was expecting but it made me smile. I think it got the points across and I agreed with it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i just finished watching the last one, and i got to say it was easily 1000x better than any of the prequels
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I've already started laughing, and its 7 seconds into the video.

the photo of his son + his voice just killed me.

there is so much win in this video. nice find.

Same here with the picture. That was great
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
I just got done with all seven parts. Utterly brilliant. I haven't laughed that hard at something in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.
Quote by CycoVisonary23

If their going to go through the trouble of helping people understand the whole history, why not have it make sense and at least be good?
Quote by TheClincher
just watched the whole thing and i must say

i now hate the new movies

What, you actually liked them before?
That was amazing!
I agreed with everything he said, a man of great detail.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I actually watched every part, right when it started getting boring in part 3 it had be laughing so hard it hurt a few minutes later
I'l have to stick this thread then, come back when I've got time, first part was amazing
Quote by TunerAddict
7 parts?

the review is almost as long as the movie

the video totally justifies the existence of the phantom menace. i hope there will be one for attack of the clones.
Sent from my iPad.
This is fantastic.

Oh man. Part two is hilarious.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Dec 30, 2009,
that was truly funny
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
My brother told me about this I have yet to watch it.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by CycoVisonary23

You, sir, just committed a fallacy. The prequels aren't supposed to have memorable characters? What is a movie without memorable characters? That's a bit irrational.

Anyway, the point of the whole review is: the movie sucked, the story sucked, and you can't even remember the characters. Now, your thesis concludes that the movies are 'like closure' and exist only for a better understanding of the movie... Well, maybe you missed the part where the back-story, interesting according to you, contradicted the other movies? If it contradicts... How does it help you understand?

So, add up all of the aforementioned... And it doesn't matter what George Lucas was trying to convey or accomplish with the films, the fact of the matter is: it sucked.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

^ lol
Page 1 of 2