Divided Skies was formed 2008 with Roy Torres(Lead vox/Lead guitar) and Leydison(Drums/Percussion) being the founding members.Playing together since they could remember,have been to war,space and time with other,but never the less know what they both wanted. They wanted to form one of the most aggressive yet melodic Metal band in the world anyone is yet to hear. They have gone through a number of line ups,serious problem,etc. Just like many bands go through. They have,however met with Adrian Lopez (bass/backing vocals) who is an amazing player. Together They reign the Northern part of Jersey,where like the rest of the usa,is overshadowed by the Mallcore/Emo scene. They however plan to change,bring the energy virtuosos had in the 80s and give it its full on lead. Together,these 3 man plan on taking over where the scene left off,and bring back the golden years of metal. Our E.P Skies Divided has been released. If you like the tracks contact us ASAP.

References from famous/Signed/badass bands:

"Hey dude. Just listened to the 2 songs. They sound good. You guys have alot of potential! Its so nice to hear singing with balls as opposed to all the screaming shit thats out there today! It will take you much further!" -Mikey of Taking Dawn

Our myspace www.myspace.com/divided_skies
Our facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Divided-Skies/98874495678
Last edited by ObliviousEnd at Dec 30, 2009,
Sounds pretty good!

The vocals sounds pretty same as my bands
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
You guys sound like tools, writing biographies about yourselves from the third person. I'd suggest you stop doing that.

Checked out your myspace and I will be honest here: I was duly unimpressed. Why?
-Incredibly generic everything. Song titles, riffs all sound mediocre and virtually indistinguishable from those of all the other amateur metal bands I've heard here. Vocals sound like a failed version of Matt's from Trivium. "New sound to the future of music?" Yeah right.
-Solos are hardly incinerating. Boring. Snore.
Quote by floptimism
You guys sound like tools, writing biographies about yourselves from the third person. I'd suggest you stop doing that.

Checked out your myspace and I will be honest here: I was duly unimpressed. Why?
-Incredibly generic everything. Song titles, riffs all sound mediocre and virtually indistinguishable from those of all the other amateur metal bands I've heard here. Vocals sound like a failed version of Matt's from Trivium. "New sound to the future of music?" Yeah right.
-Solos are hardly incinerating. Boring. Snore.

Heh,critical criticism, judging how you judged,your 15 years old,right? Trivium,ugh come on now. I despise metalcore bands. You seem to know nothing of metal.
Last edited by ObliviousEnd at Jan 25, 2010,