Ok so if I buy the Bugera 6260 that is 120 watts and use my dad's old speakers which are I believe are 60 watts each does this work? Or do I need 2 120 watt speakers for this to work? the speakers are 2 1x12 speakers.

Thanks in advance guys
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
You should be perfectly safe as they add up to 120 watts with both speakers being identical.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
So it's as easy as that? Cool, I've only ever had combo amps so I'm a complete noob at this. How do I connect the head to both speakers, would I use 2 individual cables? Or would I have to combine the speakers in one casing?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
You need two Speaker cables which connect to the "loud speaker" jacks on the back of the Bugera.

I recently got a Bugera myself, a Bugera 333Xl
If you succeed, you must fail. Because if you fail, then you couldn't have succeeded!
i personally would use that amp with speakers that have a higher wattage then 120W all up. if you are planning on pushing your amp hard you might end up blowing the speakers. chances are you will be ok though.
I've been told by a friend who seems to be pretty knowledgeable that the speaker(s) should only be rated for approx. 2/3 the wattage of the amp, any higher than that and they're being under-powered. As an example, I recently purchased a 50-watt rated 12" for my Vox Cambridge, which I subsequently found out is only rated at about 35 watts, and the speaker sounded like crap. Also, it's an 8-ohm speaker, and I learned that the output is rated for 16 ohms. I connected two 8-ohm 10's from an old Fender Bassman that I had sitting around, and it was amazing how much better it sounded! Any comments?