We are a new band from Keller/Fort Worth TX that's been actively gigging for about a year solid now, and have been doing everything we can to garner some attention/funding for our first album. Most people compare us to a mix of System of a Down due to our singer meets Muse because of our keyboard work. Most of our fans are fans of: System of a Down, Tool, Coheed and Cambria, Disturbed, Slipknot, etc. Our stage presence is very eclectic as we try to make sure that people who pay to see us get their money's worth. With that being said, our myspace is www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx just bear in mind that two songs ("The Addict" and "Vengeance"), while decent songs, we are aware of it's lower quality in comparison to our other songs and are on the path to re-recording them.

Let me know what you think, and if you have a band that wants crit, post a link for me as well!
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Last edited by SilverStratocas at Dec 30, 2009,
oh man **** this shit is brilliant and i ****ing mean that. great job guys. when you guys make a first album, I will buy yours. I'm in a band too but its young we just got one song down and went down to a studio to record it but we couldn't finish it for some reason. But nice job guys. You are brilliant. I'm a fan.
Great music!!

I like this alot! Everything is just great!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted