Well, since I'm about to buy an electric guitar I logicly need an amp. So i watched THIS and i liked this one. And here are the same questions as for the PRS CE Alder 24 do you recommend it, are in Vienna any avalible and what's the price?
Okay now. What genres do you play? What's your budget? Liekz used gear?

Answer those questions. As for the amp, it's nice, but there may be better options for ya.

EDIT: Woah. Are you just starting out? Nevermind my earlier questions.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Dec 30, 2009,
You live in Vienna?

Look here: www.klangfarbe.com

Both the amp and guitar should be available.

Probably I can recommend you a better amp, what music styles/bands do you play?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Well I am very varied. Metallica, Dethklok, a little Ex-Yu music, Iron Maiden...
I would love to hear every suggestions which one would be better...
For metal the VT hasn't got enough gain.

The Peavey Vypyr 30 would be a better amp for what you want.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Never been a fan of the Vypyr. It may be what suits you best though. Again, budget? I love PRS, you usually can't go wrong. Just try before you buy.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Well I guess you can figure out my budget if I wanna get a PRS. I mean I'm not rich but i have at least 3000 € on my budget.
You want to start out with a 3000€ set-up?

However, if you want good sound, spend less on the guitar and more on the amp, dude.

Better you split up your budget about 1500-2000€ for the amp and the other 1000-1500€ for your guitar.

How long have you been playing guitar and do you think you'll stick with playing guitar for a really long time?
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Don’t get a Valvetronix for Dethklok unless you’ll be using pedals for distortion. The high-gain amp models sound gross with low tunings.
I've been playing for about a year and a half and music is one of two options for my future...
If you can’t play really loud, get a Blackstar HT-5. They sound great and they’re dead simple because they don’t do any modeling and have no effects. If you get the mini-stack you can get other amps to use with the cabinets later for more volume/gain. The downside to the HT-5 is that the gain really doesn’t to into the extreme metal range, more like Metallica.

But if you ARE in a position to play really loud, get a Krank Rev Jr. stack. Like the HT-5 it’s dead simple but will give you much more volume and all the gain you’ll need. And you can still buy more mini-amps to use with the cabinets later.
The Rev Jr. Pro has seperate EQs for the 2 channels.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz