Hey everyone!

I need a new amp, and quick. Firstly, I have a huge GAS for a new amp and secondly the amp I play thru now ain't mine.

Budget: I could go to 800€, but I ain't sure if I wanna go that high.
Genres: Mostly metal, but I'd like to have a nice clean but that isn't a must.

Combo or not doesn't matter too much, but it needs to be loud enough to gig with!

Edit: I've searched for used amps, no luck thou -.-
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Gotta be a Krank Jnr amp! cant be beaten for metal and in your budget, you wont be disappointed!
Try Bugera, they build great amps for little money. They're said to be unreliable, but Bogera have fixed the problems by now.
peavey
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
ENGL combos come to mind, but your budget is a bit too low.
Probably you find a used Screamer.

Other than that the 6505+ 112.

Also, I wouldn't suggest Bugeras to gig with them since they are known as pretty unreliable.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I've been checking out the 6505+ 112, but the first thing that comes to mind is that it has 1 speaker.

Is that gonna be enough?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
I've been playing on a JCM 2000 DSL 401 for a while now and am quite happy with it. Cleans are acceptable (rather good though obviously not the greatest). I got it used off eBay for $375 + shipping, so you could probably find one well within your budget. Plenty of power for gigs as well. You could try playing on one and seeing what you think. Good luck!
Yeah, I know a dude who has the DSL401.
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
His budget is 800 euros, why suggest a bugera? There's just these few amps that EVERYONE seems to suggest, it seems without even reading the original post.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Axeaman
I've been checking out the 6505+ 112, but the first thing that comes to mind is that it has 1 speaker.

Is that gonna be enough?

It will be loud enough, however, you could still buy an extension cabinet later if you want.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Last edited by JesusCrisp at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by MetalGuitarest
randall.. does anyone even realize they still exist. they got awesome solid states

Haven't heard them, but I've heard the randall RM with changeable modules, that sounds bad ass. You could look into that TS.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I found a JCM 900 head with new tubes, 500€!

I asked for pictures.
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
I found a JCM 900 head with new tubes, 500€!

I asked for pictures.

Uhh I don't know if they cost more over there, but that's really expensive where I'm from..

I just found one with a Buy it Now for $650 on eBay.

Ignore the people who said Krank and Bugera. I don't know if they were joking or not, but they should have been.

In that price range, used Marshall, Peavey, Laney and Engl might be the best options.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Quote by Even Bigger D
Ignore the people who said Krank and Bugera. I don't know if they were joking or not, but they should have been.

In that price range, used Marshall, Peavey, Laney and Engl might be the best options.

This, like I said theres just these amps that people always suggest, no matter what budget.