Page 1 of 2
Thats right, you heard me, mountains. Theres nothing more badass and awe inspiring than a giant, menacing piece of rock that could possibly kill you. Post your favorite pics of mountains, you climbing them, anything mountain related. Real or a work of fiction, it doesnt matter.

Here's my favorite:

PS Volcanoes are welcome too
Hills are better.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I LOVE mountains.

This one is cool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasohill/3485405056/

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 30, 2009,
I'm more into valleys personally. It's just a shame we can't get valleys without having to have mountains on either side.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Mountains are badass, I love climbing them. Highest I've climbed so far was the Groß Venediger in Austria, which is 3674m high. I'm going to climb the Mont Blanc (4811m) in France next year. Anyone else here done some serious climbing?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
i'm quite fond of knolls

edit: to the bartender, i really want to do some more serious climbing, but then tbh i've never done it before, outside of climbing walls england isn't that great for climbing, well theres some nice spots, but not when the only method you have for getting to them is your parents, both of which are completely freaked by heights.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I live in the mountain area. It sucks. Bunch of rednecks and hicks. That's all I have to say.

This is true, every time I visit Colorado the citizens never fail to impress me with their local color. Last time I went I overheard both a discussion of how much they hate the new batch of refugee immigrants and their jibber jabber and a discussion of dragging a gay guy behind a truck--all that and more within an hour.

I left pretty quickly.
A section of Death Mountain as it appears in the Light and Dark Worlds in A Link to the Past
if the picture didnt show up it was death mountain from the legend of zelda no one can get more bad ass then that
I don't know why, but they seem to motivate me. I just want to go balls to the walls climbing, now.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I live in the mountain area. It sucks. Bunch of rednecks and hicks. That's all I have to say.

You think that's bad? i live on the Appalachian mountains. Rednecks left and right. I'm the only one here who doesn't talk like a hick. Kentucky sucks
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN

I'm more into pebbles, the aftermath of mountains.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

"A mountain walked, or stumbled..."
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Mt. Washington, NH

Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I get to see these every day. Four Peaks-Arizona

My whole town is built into the hills so you get tired of everything being up hill downhill but atleast on the Four Peaks I get to see snow once in a while even if it is off in the distance.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W

I like this one, and i realized its on page 1 with google pictures
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by dullsilver_mike
This is true, every time I visit Colorado the citizens never fail to impress me with their local color. Last time I went I overheard both a discussion of how much they hate the new batch of refugee immigrants and their jibber jabber and a discussion of dragging a gay guy behind a truck--all that and more within an hour.

I left pretty quickly.

go to hell, hippie!
They're beautiful. I drove through Vermont and New Hampshire the other day, and it was amazing.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.

Backpacking in the Rockies a couple years back

I miss Philmont
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I live in Florida and what is this?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I live in Florida and what is this?

lol, I do to, I just get out of the state alot, cant stand the place honestly.

The Ko'olau Range on Oahu's Windward side.

The "Stairway to Heaven"--one of the most intense things I've ever done.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Last edited by Sunshine86 at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
the transantarctic mountains:

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

Picture I took from Punta Union in Peru, approximately 4750 metres above sea level
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Page 1 of 2