Yo dudes, I'm GAS'ing for a pedalboard and all the effects I've always wanted so I'm going to spend some money and buy some stuff I need..

I think my VOXAC4 is really dark sounding at times so I'd like to get an EQ, I know the MXR 10 band is prob one of the best, but it's really expensive.

Hows the Danelectro Fish n Chips? They're around $30-40 on eBay and I could just pick one up whenever.
Thanks n Godbless.

Edit; Wow nice, they went down in price, $30 brand new.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Last edited by tr3nt at Dec 30, 2009,
The Fish n chips is fine.

It does its job well, has very little inherent noise, and it's sturdier than it looks.

Except the little button is hard to hit on stage.
But i use my EQ as an always on thing anyway, so its cool.

Recommended.
they are very good.
i have the fish and chips and the MXR 10-band.
the mxr has more tone shaping options (obviously), but the fish and chips does a similar thing with less bands to play with.
there is very slight compression on it, but once you tweak the EQ it won't be very noticeable.
i got one for $20, worth it all the way
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Does it have a, I don't know what the name of it is, but the power source? So I don't have to run a battery.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
Does it have a, I don't know what the name of it is, but the power source? So I don't have to run a battery.

Yes, it has a provision for an adaptor.
Quote by unet
Yes, it has a provision for an adaptor.

Thanks, I think I'm gonna buy one today, as well as a tc electronics nova repeater, ahh my wallet is broken