Simple and easy, but sounds alright. Good job.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
That's quite good for a first improvisation, from someone who had terrible first improvisations and has seen other people have terrible ones.

You've obviously yet to grow into a general sort of comfort and flow with the notes, but that'll come. Keep at it!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Not bad at all, definately better than my first time. Once you do it more you'll find things like licks and bends just start to come naturally, so my only real advice is do more improv.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
That actually wasn't lame at all. You kept it simple and tasteful. For a first improvisation that was really good. Parts of it kinda reminded me of some early Black Sabbath leads (E minor at mid tempo will usually bring them to mind). Keep doing what you're doing; learn new scales and improvising and be creative.
You should really add some vibrato. That will really make the notes "sing".
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!