Okay probably my last thing to ask, sorry for so many questions lately. Been getting into my gear. Okay planning to get one of these two really nice pedals one is the MXR Fulbore pedal or something and the other is just a tube screamer by ibanez. (while I'm at it anyone suggest anything that could be an alternative to super octave and super shifter?)

EDIT: to be used with a fender deluxe hot rod
Quote from TGM "We're all musicians, we should protect our ears like we protect our dicks."
Last edited by NecroticSoldier at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by phlip999
What styles are you playing?

Still sorta getting into everything and still experimenting... but for the most part its rock, I toned down from metal (occasionally still play some). Yeah... so i'll say metal/classic rock and some blues.
Quote from TGM "We're all musicians, we should protect our ears like we protect our dicks."
A Hardwire Tube Distortion would be good for you, or an MXR Distortion+ if you aren't into Death Metal or other extreme genres.

What amp are you playing through, by the way?
I got the Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion pedal off eBay today - it's a seriously good pedal, goes right from early Metallica through to Children of Bodom type thrash. I'm really impressed by it. Also, shop around. I got mine for £38 off eBay, which was a great deal considering they retail for around £75.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by phlip999
A Hardwire Tube Distortion would be good for you, or an MXR Distortion+ if you aren't into Death Metal or other extreme genres.

What amp are you playing through, by the way?

Fender Deluxe Hot Rod
Quote by NecroticSoldier
Fender Deluxe Hot Rod

Get the Hardwire Tube Distortion, does Black Sabbath to Led Zep to Van Halen. The MXR Distortion+ is a nice pedal as well, good for early Ozzy solo career tones, seeing as how that's what Randy used, and can also handle most other Hard Rock type tones (think Michael Schenker-esque), though it's not my first pick you may like it.