The first windows one
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
The first windows one

thanks I'm not good with this computer stuff
windows 7 will emulate vista and xp when needed, so it really doesn't matter, unless there's a 32 or 64-bit option...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
please to confuse the poor man prototype4342 (come to think of it now im kinda confused )
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
haha sorry, the main part for him was "so it doesn't really matter"
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
windows 7 will emulate vista and xp when needed, so it really doesn't matter, unless there's a 32 or 64-bit option...

Nah, the main differences are whether they need the Java runtime environment installed, among other things. They're all x86 releases, it would be pretty overkill to release Tuxguitar in 64 bit.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
true, but if it was a piece of windows software, or really anyone except for linux, i wouldn't put it past them to make a 64-bit version. they're crazy about that 64-bit stuff.
-Douglas Adams