Basically i was invited to this party on new years with a few of my friends ive known for ages and a bunch ive known for about 2 months, everyone was really looking forward to me going but one person (who happened to be the host) doesnt know me all that well (only met once) and said i wasnt allowed to go which is just immature and silly but now i cant go and im very pissed.

The thing is i dont really feel comfortable asking anyone to talk to him about it and im really pissed about not benig able to go.

What does the pit think i should do
Last edited by Tedis1111 at Dec 30, 2009,
Basically i was invited to this party on new years with a few of my friends ive known for ages and a few ive bunch for about 2 months, everyone was really looking forward to me going but one person (who happened to be the host) doesnt know me all that well (only met once) and said i wasnt allowed to go which is just immature and silly but now i cant go and im very pissed.

The thing is i dont really feel comfortable asking anyone to talk to him about it and im really pissed about not benig able to go.

What does the pit think i should do
wat
go anyways
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
the thing is i dont think much more than about10 people are going so if i just turn up i dont wanna be turned away cos thy would suck
Go. If the host kicks you out, oh well. But at least you had the cohones to show up and rage. If he lets you stay, try not to piss on his carpet.
Then He said, let there be music. Thus, there was a funky beat.
Learn to deal with things yourself rather than rely on an internet forum.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Wait, he invited you and said you weren't allowed to go?

I'd say, depending on how many people are going, you might be able to sneak in. If there's, like, 30 or so people, you might make it in and go relatively unnoticed, but bring your own booze or whatever. Don't just show up empty handed if you're not really that welcome. Show the host that you're not a bad person.
Really try not to piss on his carpet.
Then He said, let there be music. Thus, there was a funky beat.
TS, things could get ackward.
I'd advise you to brang a bottle of something good.
Just invite all the people going apart from the host to your own place instead. That'll teach him.
If you can get other folks that are going to vouch for you, then they might persuade.
Just have them say that you're cool and you play guitar. so who cares!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by SpunkNFunk
Really try not to piss on his carpet.

Yeah, aim for the sofa if you can.
Quote by Tedis1111
the thing is i dont think much more than about10 people are going so if i just turn up i dont wanna be turned away cos thy would suck

If everyone else wants you there they will stand up for you.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

And if they don't, then take a dump in his letterbox.
Quote by bass-boy-garith

well i havent known them for a while and i dont wanna point how i pissed i am cos i dont want the people who i havent known for ages to think im a whiny ass
1) Go to the four different stores and buy a fat pack of toilet paper, several packs of Koolaid, and maple syrup at each store.
2) Don't go to that party on New Year's Eve.
3) When everyone is fast asleep at 4 a.m, evenly empty all the Koolaid packets on the asshole's car. Pour all four bottles of maple syrup evenly on the Koolaid, creating an awesomely sticky mixture.
4) Throw every last one of the toilet paper rolls on his house, trees, and bushes.

You win.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
1) Go to the four different stores and buy a fat pack of toilet paper, several packs of Koolaid, and maple syrup at each store.
2) Don't go to that party on New Year's Eve.
3) When everyone is fast asleep at 4 a.m, evenly empty all the Koolaid packets on the asshole's car. Pour all four bottles of maple syrup evenly on the Koolaid, creating an awesomely sticky mixture.
4) Throw every last one of the toilet paper rolls on his house, trees, and bushes.

You win.

I'd hate to piss you off...
Bring a case of beer!

No one can turn you down with a case of beer. Just make sure he doesn't take it then leave you.