for all time

the question is clear
but the answer is far from here
is it the truth you fear

i will die but not from this
untill the day i cease to exist
i'll smoke Cannabis
woolooloo...looloo..looloo
This was cryptic. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say. How do the rest of the stanzas fit in with the last one?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

it's about how as i was young a was always taught how weed was so bad, but as i grew older and started smoking weed i realized all the good things about it, i admit the first two stanzas don't really have anything to do with it.
Lose a cause
heal the blind
feel the body
expand the mind
for all time
lose a cause, stop arresting people for smoking weed it will no longer be a problem if it were legal like it should be.
Heal the blind, Marijuana is used as medicine for gluacoma which is a eye condition.
feel the body expand the mind for all time, thats what weed does it expands your mind and makes you realize things that you wouldnt otherwise
the question is clear and the answer is far from hear is it the truth you fear, It hasn't really been thouroghly explained why marijuana is illegal, it has so many benefits unlike other drugs.
It's deeper then it appears bra
Quote by vintage x metal
This was cryptic. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say. How do the rest of the stanzas fit in with the last one?

So i looked at your profile and i realized your just a stupid bitch whos job is "I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR FRIEND REQUEST IF WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN" so i am sorry that i wasted my time explaining this song to you since you don't have the musical level of intelligence to understand it anyway