Since I am well progressed with my fingerwork, should I go about learning the scales many at a time? Also, I know all the major, minor, and 7th chords. Will that make it easier to learn and memorize the scales?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
Since I am well progressed with my fingerwork, should I go about learning the scales many at a time? Also, I know all the major, minor, and 7th chords. Will that make it easier to learn and memorize the scales?

All you need to know at the moment is the Major scale and the minor scale. Pick up yourself a theory book which isn't guitar related and learn it making sure yu understand everything before moving on.
Quote by griffRG7321
All you need to know at the moment is the Major scale and the minor scale. Pick up yourself a theory book which isn't guitar related and learn it making sure yu understand everything before moving on.

I'm trying to avoid the guitar tabs, since they don't really help at all. Am I actually going at a normal pace?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
I'm trying to avoid the guitar tabs, since they don't really help at all. Am I actually going at a normal pace?

It's good to avoid guitar tabs when learning theory because otherwise you'll learn the scale as a shape and not a collection intervals from a specific note.

I don't know if you're going at a normal pace because i don't know what you've done