Well, since Satch doesn't use reverb, I highly doubt they'll have a signature Reverb. Why not just get a Malekko Spring Chicklet?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
the next pedals coming out soon, he said so himself on talk 2 joe, there`s a general consensus one will be a octave (he was using the protype of the chickenfoot tour), and satch gets his reverb from using his delay, i quoted what he said in a NPD thread that i started on sunday.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1251678.

if you read the manual that comes with the other 3 pedals there a big clue as to what the lineup will be.

they`re not going to make a sig pedal that joe isn`t going to use (basic marketing and that`s not how he operates...meet him a couple of times and you`ll realise this)
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Dec 30, 2009,
I'm thinkin of getting the Satchurator has anyone got any opinions on it ?

one thing ive never understood though is why he uses a distortion pedal at all when he has a sig head with an awesome lead channel with tons of gain? Apparently he runs the Satchurator into the clean channel???
Don't make me sick into my own scorn
____

If ya don't give a sh!t ya getcha hellyeah
Throwin' fists in the pit ya getcha hellyeah
Think you're f~ckin' with this well hell no.
Balls, volume, strength getcha' come on!
He's had the prototype octave pedal on his board for awhile. I saw him a little over a year ago and he had an unpainted pedal chassis with no Fulltone Ultimate Octave so I figured that was it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by BluesShredUK
I'm thinkin of getting the Satchurator has anyone got any opinions on it ?

one thing ive never understood though is why he uses a distortion pedal at all when he has a sig head with an awesome lead channel with tons of gain? Apparently he runs the Satchurator into the clean channel???

get the satchurator it`s got more than enough gain, and loads of tone, wouldn`t leave home without it. then get the big bad wah and then the time machine.

satch did use the clean and crunch channels on the JSX (he`s not with peavey anymore) the ultra channel was a leftover from the XXX, which was the base model for the design, even though when he 1st started using peavey he used a 5150

he had the prototype octave and the fulltone and the pog and micro pog on the CF tour (he loves octave pedals) lol.....i was directly in front of the pedalboard and 3ft from joe at the SBE gig.