Hi I have a B52 AT-100 Head. I need a foot switch for it and I tried contacting b-52 but no one ever seems to have an answer. Is there a foot switch out there that is compatible with this head?

Thanks any advice would help
it's going to be difficult to get a footswitch for it...unless you get the B-52 one.

It has a plug to change channels, and a plug to engage/disengage the effects loop. Most generic footswitches do both of these things...but only use one plug. Have you checked ebay?
buy two of these
(Invalid img)

they also have some that come with LEDs
(Invalid img)

EDIT: hey, that rhymes.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Jan 4, 2010,
Any footswitch should work. Hit up musiciansfriend and get a pair of 2 switch footswitches. My Ampeg amp has a different 1/4" jack for reverb/channel and chorus, the Peavey footswitch works great for reverb/channel, but I don't have another footswitch so I can't change my chorus (like I care about changing it anyways :P)

Quote by eyebanez333
it's going to be difficult to get a footswitch for it...unless you get the B-52 one.

It has a plug to change channels, and a plug to engage/disengage the effects loop. Most generic footswitches do both of these things...but only use one plug. Have you checked ebay?
He will just need two 2-space foot switches. I think its fairly common for different amps to have slightly different requirements lol, but I doubt it is completely brand-specific.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

He will just need two 2-space foot switches. I think its fairly common for different amps to have slightly different requirements lol, but I doubt it is completely brand-specific.

That's what I was saying...its going to be difficult to find ONE footswitch that will do what the B-52 switch does. Most dual-button footswitches are interchangable if they're a 1/4" mechanical jack...my old MG footswitch worked great on my Windsor head. But the B-52 switch has 2 plugs.
Quote by eyebanez333
That's what I was saying...its going to be difficult to find ONE footswitch that will do what the B-52 switch does. Most dual-button footswitches are interchangable if they're a 1/4" mechanical jack...my old MG footswitch worked great on my Windsor head. But the B-52 switch has 2 plugs.
sneaky bastards. Just have two if you can't get the AT one?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Wait, what if you used a stereo Y cable? would that work?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.