alright, your drums lose time a lot, mostly during fills.
Your guitar has a noticeable difference in quality from all of the other instruments.
A few of the keyboards sound a little fake.
The song sounds more like a jam, it lacks writing.
Cool, but needs work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22802598#post22802598
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
alright, your drums lose time a lot, mostly during fills.
Your guitar has a noticeable difference in quality from all of the other instruments.
A few of the keyboards sound a little fake.
The song sounds more like a jam, it lacks writing.
Cool, but needs work.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22802598#post22802598

I'll work on that. Drumming with a keyboard is hard
Quality as in writing quality or tonal quality?
Which sounds? I can record a real piano if I need to, but I don't know if I'd be able to record a better electric one.
Yeah, it was a bit of a jam. I'll work on piecing it together more sometime.
Thanks

I'll do my best, I'm not a very good critic though.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jan 2, 2010,
Your work has potential, but I feel it lacks something. Maybe vocals, maybe a lead line, i'm not sure (and I only listened to a couple of songs, so maybe i'm missing something), but you might want to take that into consideration.

Also I noticed that whilst the drums were solid and effective, at times they seemed to lose timing, which really affected how i perceived the whole peice. I understand that you use keyboards for drumming, so this is understandable!

Overall I enjoyed what I heard, but it was a little repetitive at times, and the tone quality was sometimes less than brilliant for the guitars.

Hope this helped!

Peace.
Quote by ~*Tutty*~
Your work has potential, but I feel it lacks something. Maybe vocals, maybe a lead line, i'm not sure (and I only listened to a couple of songs, so maybe i'm missing something), but you might want to take that into consideration.

Also I noticed that whilst the drums were solid and effective, at times they seemed to lose timing, which really affected how i perceived the whole peice. I understand that you use keyboards for drumming, so this is understandable!

Overall I enjoyed what I heard, but it was a little repetitive at times, and the tone quality was sometimes less than brilliant for the guitars.

Hope this helped!

Peace.

Ok, thanks. I'm not that good of a singer or lyricist, so I'll get my friend to help me out with that.

Thanks for understanding.

I'll work on the guitar tone. I don't have a very good mic, so I might try using the line out of my amp to see if that makes it sound any better. Plus the amp speaker isn't all that great anyways.

It helped a lot, and I'll take what you said into consideration!