Okay, so I've found that none of the wires in my guitar are connected. I have no clue when this happened, all I know is that I stopped playing for 30 seconds(no exaggeration), and then it stopped working. How much would it could to get it reconnected?

PS. I have no clue what forum I should be posting this in.
Well, provided that you have an idea of what wire goes where (Could find diagrams of this, I'm sure), you could get a soldering gun and do it yourself.

If you've never used a soldering gun before, it's a 50/50 recommendation. It's an easy thing to use, and a theoretically easy job, but common sense applies.
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
I'm a complete idiot when it comes to guitar electronics, so I always bring my guitars in for that kind of work. Should cost like $30-40 Tops.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Last edited by chrisa123 at Dec 30, 2009,
dont waste your time taking the guitar to the shop because this is an easy fix... use a soldering gun, cost like $20 and do it yourself.... its just as important to learn about your guitar and play your guitar as well
Quote by lifesuckstomuch
Quote by Mangohabs
...great post

Quote by Headphonehead
@ Cobracarg: 1 word:Genius!!!
Ok can we stop sucking this dudes dick and deal with my question?
it's a simple fix. if a little girl can heat up a curling iron, you can heat up a soldering iron.

instructions on the pack.

what wire? to the jack?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011