Sad But True ? Today its all pop and rap and what not. Where the hell do you thing Our type of music is going? Do you thing there will be a savior. Which Pop artists do you respect ? I Like Taylor swift and Gaga Is Ok. But do you think that maybe oneday Rock and Roll will rule the charts again?

The same thing is with movies. There no need for a good movie.You got a couple of guys with Six packs and Ur movie is a top grosser
Rock is dead. Let me rephrase; Pop Rock is alive and well.

Rock N' Roll however, is just being buried under an avalanche of the music of teenagers with an attention span of 13 seconds.

Metal is being slowly poisoned by Emo, Screamo, Generic Metalcore and over-the-top black/death metal bands.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Dec 30, 2009,
Quote by Markie!
The same thing is with movies. There no need for a good movie.You got a couple of guys with Six packs and Ur movie is a top grosser

What?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Markie!
Sad But True ? Today its all pop and rap and what not. Where the hell do you thing Our type of music is going? Do you thing there will be a savior. Which Pop artists do you respect ? I Like Taylor swift and Gaga Is Ok. But do you think that maybe oneday Rock and Roll will rule the charts again?

you really didn't think this through.

movies are not dead.
why? The Hangover, Inglourious Basterds, Gran Torino, etc
music? all this year and last year, Coldplay, U2, ACDC, Megadeth, Metallica, The Answer, Mark Knopfler, Muse, etc all put out AMAZING albums.

rock is not even close to dead, its just a tiny bit more difficult to find the good stuff than it used to be.