That sure is nice and big display.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Why'd you say you might not want to go there if you're Christian?
(at least I thought thats what you said, and the video isn't loading so I could re-listen)

Edit; but looks good, I'll prob buy one.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
Why'd you say you might not want to go there if you're Christian?
(at least I thought thats what you said, and the video isn't loading so I could re-listen)

Edit; but looks good, I'll prob buy one.

Cause the word "fetish" may bother born again jesus freaks..... hallejuahhhh

It's a really good pedal for the money.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Quote by ChuggyMcBr00tlz
Cause the word "fetish" may bother born again jesus freaks..... hallejuahhhh

It's a really good pedal for the money.

Oh..
Nice review thanks
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Last edited by tr3nt at Dec 30, 2009,
Dude you have made my day thanks
I needed to know if this thing would go to half step intverals and it does, shall be ordering one shortly
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
Dude you have made my day thanks
I needed to know if this thing would go to half step intverals and it does, shall be ordering one shortly

Thats why i did it playa !

Had to do it. there was no good info.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Have you compared it to another reliable tuner? My friends have tuners that suck ass and it's always out of tune, when the tuners say it's good. Know what I mean?

Quote by tr3nt
Have you compared it to another reliable tuner? My friends have tuners that suck ass and it's always out of tune, when the tuners say it's good. Know what I mean?

I have had the boss pedal tuner and i like this better.

My ears can tell me when it's in tune. i can tune my guitar just by playing the strings open. Believe me it's better then this other korg ga-30 by far so i know what a shit tuner is. 35 bucks

The point of this is convienance and to do while playing with drums and what not. 35 bucks. =/-1cent
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Quote by ChuggyMcBr00tlz
I have had the boss pedal tuner and i like this better.

My ears can tell me when it's in tune. i can tune my guitar just by playing the strings open. Believe me it's better then this other korg ga-30 by far so i know what a shit tuner is. 35 bucks

The point of this is convienance and to do while playing with drums and what not. 35 bucks. =/-1cent

Yeah I know what you mean, I'd ask my drummer for 2 seconds to tune and he would literally give me 2 seconds -.-

Quote by tr3nt
Yeah I know what you mean, I'd ask my drummer for 2 seconds to tune and he would literally give me 2 seconds -.-

also you have two output jacks (one is a bypass). you can use it as amute pedal when you engage the tuner so your audience won't hear you tuning.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Oh nice, I just assumed it had that =\. Thanks for confirmation, I'll be buying one of these soon.

Quote by tr3nt
Oh nice, I just assumed it had that =\. Thanks for confirmation, I'll be buying one of these soon.

oh true bypass too !!
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Thanks for the video, I am sure many of us who were on the fence about this pedal appreciate it. I definitely will be getting one. I had my mind set on the Boss but this price can't be beat. Plus the GFS wall wart is cheap too. Does anyone know if the GFS wall wart works with other pedal brands?
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
Quote by greenwgreg
Thanks for the video, I am sure many of us who were on the fence about this pedal appreciate it. I definitely will be getting one. I had my mind set on the Boss but this price can't be beat. Plus the GFS wall wart is cheap too. Does anyone know if the GFS wall wart works with other pedal brands?

It's the same as a boss pedal 9v and same plug. It will work.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Thanks for the video review. I for sure won't be buying one now.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
Thanks for the video review. I for sure won't be buying one now.

Why's this?

looks good for 40 bucks, but I'd rather buy a used pitchblack for only $20 more... :/
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I've been waiting for someone to review this! Thanks
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by tr3nt
Why's this?

Cause he has a tu-2, lol.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Last edited by ChuggyMcBr00tlz at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by tr3nt
Why's this?
Because the GFS pedal looks (and seems to work like) a cheap copy of the Pitchblack (which I already don't like)

Quote by ChuggyMcBr00tlz
Cause he has a tu-2, lol.
There's also that. Though I had wanted to get a tuner pedal I could just leave at my jam space. I'm sure as hell not going to leave my TU-2 sitting there.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by denied
How is the bypass? It seems like it would be a good buy, but I just got my noise issues sorted out and don't want to add any extra hum

Its silent. True bypass. Doesn't "suck tone".
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Nice review Chuggy. Now that I have a 2 channel amp head, I will need one of these instead of the tuner on my ME-70.

Will be ordering one soon.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
Hey, do you mind if I post this video to my GFS thread?

No problem by all means do so, but thanks for asking.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
they finally got it back in stock, ordered and got it in 3 days.

Love this tuner. Works great, very fast. Comes with a free battery

Only gripe is the battery compartment, but who cares i'll be running off wall power
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could