I've decided to write my own songs for the time time being instead of covering them. This song represents the first of those. I'm sorry it's low quality...I don't have a good connection and this file took long enough as it is to upload.

As such, I had to cut a few parts out...you'll notice with the with abrupt style changes and speed changes. I'll try to upload the entire 7 minute song later.

However, until then the song is on my profile. Thanks in advance for any comments and ratings.

And yes, this was a planned complete album, the album being called "The Storm".

EDIT:

Also, I only noticed just now that the ending French Horn note is for whatever reason distorted and in the wrong place. My apologies in advance.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I can't wait to hear the final copy. I was wondering why the 3 and a half minute song had 2 and a half minutes of "intro", I didn't understand the piano at the beginning, the entire time I was like, "Where is the melody?", but I wasn't disappointed from 2:28 on...this is of course barring the French horn fiasco.

Got lots of potential, can't wait.
-->Chris D.<--

that's like saying you might wanna try out this guitar but I just wanna warn you the action blows and it sounds like a bunch morons trying to screw a door knob

Uploaded a longer, more complete version. Whilst not entirely finished, it has less mistakes and more fluidity in my opinion. To darkblues, thank you for your feedback!
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.