I don't actually own a Whammy, but I get to mess around with my other guitarists a lot since all his gear basically lives at my house now. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if the expression pedal on it has a setting to change the sensitivity.

I've messed around with the dive bomb effect on it and its pretty awesome but in this song at about 2:15 it's like the dive bomb effect but really slow. I couldn't really imagine being able to do that unless the Whammy has some kind of sensitivity control or something. Yeah I realize there's a good chance its some studio effect but I'm just hoping maybe it can be done with a Whammy without it being a pain.

So, way too much for a simple question haha. I searched it a bit, but mostly came up with stuff for other pedals. And I'm at work so I didn't search too hard. Thanks if anyone knows.
I have a huge fear if rays.
i dont even hear a divebomb there. its just a low chord ringing out?
Quote by Zoot Allures
well my whammy pedal is pretty hard to move that accurately but i'm sure you could oil it or something to make it smoother... it does have a dive bomb so yeah, you could do any of that kinda stuff

Yeah that's what I mean, the accuracy of doing. Well I guess it doesn't really have to be accurate just pretty slow. I feel like there's barely any room on the pedal, it's basically up, half way, or down.
I have a huge fear if rays.