I saw this before in a thread here. Pretty funny. But, old
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
How about this?

*reported*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
HA HA that made me lol
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by joakinrox
why?

Because its spam and its not threadworthy at all. Where is the discussion here? I would say that this would be appropriate for the You Laugh You Lose thread, but its not even funny.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
How about this?

*reported*

I don't understand why this needs to be done..

btw..
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
i laughed at it.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
That could be the worst thing I have ever read, what kind of sociopath does this guy have to be to get satisfaction from that. Yeah the kid shouldn't have bit him, but KID is the optimal word there. Then he is actually going to be happy that he may have just passed HIV to a kid and the mother is crying about that possibility. What a horrible human being! I'd be interested to know how the jackass got HIV to begin with, if it was something from his own stupidity then he is an even bigger dickhead than I may have orginally thought. Just awful.
Quote by ak10
That could be the worst thing I have ever read, what kind of sociopath does this guy have to be to get satisfaction from that. Yeah the kid shouldn't have bit him, but KID is the optimal word there. Then he is actually going to be happy that he may have just passed HIV to a kid and the mother is crying about that possibility. What a horrible human being! I'd be interested to know how the jackass got HIV to begin with, if it was something from his own stupidity then he is an even bigger dickhead than I may have orginally thought. Just awful.

I think you just might be a retard.
Quote by ak10

he didn't really have HIV and IMO, any little fvcker that goes around biting random people deserves it.
Quote by Leperaffinity01
Unnecessary reporting is unnecessary.

OnTopic: I lold

I don't really see how its unnecessary, this entire thread is juut people going "I lol'd" This isn't even close to a threadworthy topic. Come on, you and I both know that this should have gone in YLYL.

If someone posted a thread with a computer question, would you tell them to go post it in the computer thread?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
Because its spam and its not threadworthy at all. Where is the discussion here? I would say that this would be appropriate for the You Laugh You Lose thread, but its not even funny.

aw look at the cute little wanna be mod. leave the kid alone, this was a funny thread. don't be an asshole.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I've never seen any kid that goes around and bites complete strangers for no reason. That guy said it as if there's some sort of invasion of them
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
I've never seen any kid that goes around and bites complete strangers for no reason. That guy said it as if there's some sort of invasion of them

shit like that happens all the time where i'm from. it's a pretty believable story.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
aw look at the cute little wanna be mod. leave the kid alone, this was a funny thread. don't be an asshole.

I have complete respect for the mods, but in all honesty, I really don't want their job. I just want people to post shit in the ONLY threads. Its just a big pet peeve of mine.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

If a mod thinks it's breaking the rules, they'll lock it. If they don't, they won't. You're just making yourself look like an ignorant dick.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ak10

This made me laugh as much as the OP

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by GodofCheesecake

If a mod thinks it's breaking the rules, they'll lock it. If they don't, they won't. You're just making yourself look like an ignorant dick.

just let it be, thats what I'm saying. He's trying to give an internet responsibility seminar. and now is a wonderful time to post an "internet, serious business" picture, but I don't have any handy.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
just let it be, thats what I'm saying. He's trying to give an internet responsibility seminar. and now is a wonderful time to post an "internet, serious business" picture, but I don't have any handy.

Take your own advice. You could have just posted "I don't think there was really any reason to report this thread," but instead you came off as INCREDIBLY condescending, and you even took it into a completely unrelated thread.

Not to mention the somewhat arrogant assumption that everyone who follows rules is only doing it to gain some sort of position of power.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

I think you need to just let it go and chill out. You want some ice cream Lt. Dan?
Quote by MakinLattes
I should report you guys for getting completely off-topic. ^

Leave the drama out of the internet please.
LARGE TEXT
I hope the guy was lying.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by itchy guitar
I think you need to just let it go and chill out. You want some ice cream Lt. Dan?

you're both right, I would love some ice cream. and for the record, I wasn't ever pissed off about anything.. just got caught up in the stuff. I forgive you, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
you're both right, I would love some ice cream. and for the record, I wasn't ever pissed off about anything.. just got caught up in the stuff. I forgive you, if you can find it in your heart to forgive me?

Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
How about this?

*reported*

There's no need to report, if all we did was post in the ONLY threads there would be no new threads, and then the Pit would suck.

Oh and old, but still funny.
Quote by voteforpedro36
There's no need to report, if all we did was post in the ONLY threads there would be no new threads, and then the Pit would suck.

Oh and old, but still funny.

Don't rekindle the fire!
LARGE TEXT
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking