Okay, the thing is, im wanting to trade my Spider II halfstack. My friend had his line 6 and talked me into it seeing i hadnt played many other amps. And now i regret this. And i'd like to know its worth. And dont be like "its not worth anything its crap" because i already know this

So basicly heres what it consists of:

The head, Spider II 150HD, which is basicly the III or IV without artist presets.

Crate 2x12 Cab. Unknown speakers, i couldnt get the back off to check

and along with it is a FBV Shortboard. Not the little crappy FBV Express, but not the FBV Longboard.

All cables included blah blah......

So im just curious on your thoughts on a good price to sell for? Or an amp close to the same price that i could try out and maybe put some cash in for a trade if i like.

Thanks for your help.

~Ryan
Approx. 300-350 I'd say, give or take both ways depending on the situation. Might try and sell individually, as I think the FBV board and the 212 cab would be more appealing to most...as you mentioned the head is pretty lackluster.
Quote by SayAnything
Approx. 300-350 I'd say, give or take both ways depending on the situation. Might try and sell individually, as I think the FBV board and the 212 cab would be more appealing to most...as you mentioned the head is pretty lackluster.

Yeah, i might try that.