Anyone have these? I am considering putting them in on my guitar possibly and the price is not that bad. From what I've read, the Painkillers sound good for any type of music and with any type of guitar?

If you could tell me a little bit about them and guide me with some clips that'd be great!
I have one in my bridge.

Essentially its a all round metal pickup, lots of grind to the tone and great for high gain.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
I have one in my bridge.

Essentially its a all round metal pickup, lots of grind to the tone and great for high gain.

Really? Well then I don't really want that lol. Sure I'd like the grind and punch, but I need something that is as versatile as possible.
Nailbombs or Cold Sweats or Mules.

Need THE pickup list again?
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Apparently the Painkiller has a bit too high of an output to clean up perfectly.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I just (2 hours ago) installed nailbombs in my epi. Trust me, WORTH EVERY PENNY
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Quote by no.mop
Apparently the Painkiller has a bit too high of an output to clean up perfectly.

Not really... its not really that much higher than a Nailbomb, but the cleans may be a little too hot for a lot of people. I think it cleans up just fine really... but with a tube amp, just play with the volume knob to get better cleans.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Hm, I will probably go with a Nailbomb. So it is very well rounded? Is it more a lead or rhythm pickup?