Poll: Which hand to you remove from the controller/ keyboard?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which hand to you remove from the controller/ keyboard?
Left (assuming it is your "move character" hand)
34 37%
Right (assuming it is your "shooting" hand)
58 63%
Voters: 92.
Alright, lets say you're playing your favorite shooter online, and you're on quite a streak. Your head starts to itch worse than ever before; you're gonna need to remove a hand from the controller/ keyboard to scratch it. Let's say you don't have strong enough willpower to not scratch your head.
Which hand do you remove; your moving hand, leaving you a sitting duck, or your shooting hand, your strongest offense?
Neither, because I don't play online shooting games.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
well, i can hold out for a few seconds, i simply run to cover, then scratch it with either hand.
Or my dick.
Right so I can still run, but honestly 3/4 of the time i die anyway

EDIT****

Have you ever left the controller down, went out side the room for like 5 minutes. Then when you come back you're not death yet but as soon as you pick up the controller you die?....I mean..wtf!!!
Last edited by handbanana78 at Dec 30, 2009,
i would rub my head on the back of my chair, or get someone nice in the room to scratch it for me...
id stop being a bitch and just scratch my head instead of being a paranoid pussy... no offence
right... you run and dodge then turn around and smash them
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Right. Then I'd just run. But really, I would just lift the controller over my head and itch it while playing.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I thought this was going to be a thread about fapping... but my left
Is this really a question? Use your aiming hand, then you run to cover with your remaining hand, if you even need too. It shouldn't take more than a couple seconds to scratch your head, and the way I see it, you're much more likely to get shot while not moving at all for a couple seconds, then you are to get a kill without moving anyways.
Right, so that way I can at least avoid getting shot. What's the worst that can happen in 2 seconds? I lose?
i always move my left hand and just move the analog stick with my chin or my tongue.
Quote by itchy guitar
Neither, because I don't play online shooting games.

Thanks for that wonderful contribution to the thread.

And it depends on what the situation is, but I'll usually move my moving hand so I can still swing around and shoot things.
While the wicked stand confounded, call me with thy saints surrounded.
umm ....im right handed so .....I'd use my right hand?
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
Quote by Bushonmyhead
Right, so I can at least run away.

^^ I agree with this!

You've got a better chance of survival trying to dodge attacks than stay in the same spot and just shoot.
Right. It'd be easier to run than risk being caught standing still for a half second, especially when playing a game against sniper's rifle elitists.
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Dec 30, 2009,
id keep my hands on the controller and scratch my head with it so i can keep playing.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
My left, or I just use my arm.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033