hey everyone,
i hope you all had a wonderful christmas.

tommorow i finish my pedal board build, i need something to keep it in. i could build a case for it, but really im not that gifted to build something like that.

the pedal board is basically just a plank of wood. it is 14.5 inches by 19.75 inches. so i need some type of gig bag/case that could hold that. i would prefer to keep it under $30. does anyone have any ideas of what to use?
thanks
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
You can actually buy pedalboard/roadcases. that sit on the floor, you undo the clips and the top section with the sides come off, leaving the flat base with the pedals ready to go. They're held in by velcro or you don't have to even do that.

Check EBay or your local music store. CNB is the brand I have and they have 3 different sizes.
im not going to spend a bunch of money on a new board that attaches to a case when i am in the middle of building a great board.
i would really like a gig bag of some sorts, maybe a giant lap top case or something hah, i dont know.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
skb probably has a bag for one of their boards you could buy. can't imagine that being too expensive. good luck.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
that was my thought to gregs, but im having trouble finding them.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
bump?
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.