Ok well right now I have a Bugera 6262 212 Combo Amp and an old Boss Phaser.

I use the "Lead" Channel on the Bugera for my metal overdrive and the "Clean/Crunch" channel for more of a vintage overdrive tone so I don't need any pedals for those.

I am soon going to get:

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Devi Ever Aenima Fuzz
GFS (Guitar Fetish) Pro Delay
Flanger (I don't have any in mind... any suggestions?)

Would all those ^ make a good pedalboard?

What else should I add?

Thanks
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
I find a chromatic tuner to be really useful. I'd also say get an e.q.

I have a good tuner so that's covered.

What's a good EQ? Do you have any recommendations?
maybe a noise gate if you get to much noise ISP decimator is a really good one i hear haven't used one myself tho
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by Rocketface2112
maybe a noise gate if you get to much noise ISP decimator is a really good one i hear haven't used one myself tho

That's pretty expensive

Do you know how the Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor is?
I have the NS-2. Alot of people say it sucks tone but I think it works really well. I've been using one for over 4 years now.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
I think you should spend the money for a Decimator, I'm not a fan of the Boss NS-2 I think it does mess with your tone.

Edit: There was a really good Youtube video comparing both noise suppressors and you could hear tone loss from the NS-2, but I couldn't find the video to link it.

I'd tell you to get an overdrive, it never hurts to have one on your board, other than that, I think you're good. I believe that when it comes to pedals, less is more.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Last edited by Hesh_09 at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Hesh_09
I think you should spend the money for a Decimator, I'm not a fan of the Boss NS-2 I think it does mess with your tone.

Edit: There was a really good Youtube video comparing both noise suppressors and you could hear tone loss from the NS-2, but I couldn't find the video to link it.

I'd tell you to get an overdrive, it never hurts to have one on your board, other than that, I think you're good. I believe that when it comes to pedals, less is more.

(Just out of curiosity and for my own knowledge) Why get an overdrive if I already have one in my amp?
Quote by denied
A lot of people one here use OD pedals like the Ibanez TS9/808, fulltone ocd, or digitech bad monkey as a boost

So just as a volume boost?

Or does it help with the tone?

Like lets say i were to get an Ibanez Tube Screamer and put the gain on that to like really low and use it with my "Lead" channel (the metal/high gain channel)... what would it do?
Quote by denied
Sorry, should've specified. Lead boost, more punch. I run a 5150 combo which is pretty similar to your bugera and have never felt the need to run my OCD that way. I just get a phenomenal blues/floyd tone out of it.

Really depends on what you need/want in a pedal board, not what people think you should have.

Sorry if i'm sounding...stupid.... but I still don't get it.

Are you saying if I have an overdrive on top of my Lead channel on the amp i will get a more of like an UMPH in the tone?