Page 1 of 2
Maaaaay or may not be being sent to military school. If anyone wants to ask questions, go ahead, but i don't feel like explaining everything.

How should i get out of it?
How can i explain to my parents that its not necessary?
How can i cope if i end up going?
Has anyone been?

Thanks pit, these are tough times for me.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Military school isn't that bad, my sister went, she's still just as big of a bitch as she was before she left. She somehow became more girly after she got in.
tell us what you did then we can help.lol

show them you are grown up.. take on adult responsibilities.. such as vacuming the kitchen/living room ect..

do dishes at will without being told

stuff along those lines
Go.

You'll learn to kill.

Then you can come back and apply that knowledge...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
^ Yeah, whatever happened to that metabolicmaggot guy?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by intheshadowplay
whatcha do?

I've smoked pot a couple times. And told them I've regretted it. And lately I've been being a bitch, but thats something you confront somebody about, don't just send them to military school.

Quote by TunerAddict
Go.

You'll learn to kill.

Then you can come back and apply that knowledge...

This, and apply it after you rape, but before you yell UG FTW!
He got perma'd for being a troll. he wasn't being sent back and never ran away. It was discovered he used the same IP throughout.
Quote by MetalGuitarest
tell us what you did then we can help.lol

show them you are grown up.. take on adult responsibilities.. such as vacuming the kitchen/living room ect..

do dishes at will without being told

stuff along those lines

Been doin that sort of stuff for a looong time. I work it school, they told me to take up a sport, so i've been getting into rock climbing lately.

I've not just some dumb ass rebellious kid who blows off his parents, I've been trying.

Damn. That sucks. I'd hate to have to go to one. I feel your pain man.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Tell them Carl Sagan smoked pot and thus their argument is invalid.

Also explain to them theres nothing wrong with weed >_< im sick of the ignorance people have towards it. Also mention to them that sending their child to a place where they learn to kill people isn't a very good idea and it's pretty bad parenting in general.
I just don't even understand. They've asked me to improve and change before and i have. Before they brought up the idea of military school, i was improving my attitude. Doing extra work i wasn't asked to do. Asking to do extra work. Being cool.

But all the sudden they just spill that they think im this "selfish jackass" who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself and will do whatever he wants.

It hurts. It really freakin does.
I was already told that if they found out i was doing this, all that was gonna happen was that i would be grounded for a couple weeks. MY mom told me not to worry about this whole military school thing.

I've been working my ass off trying to make this place better for myself and shit. Its really bringing me down, i don't wanna bitch, but i just want some help and someone to talk to.

Quote by mcjosh
You better not be metabolicmaggot2.0

CJ did go the first time, though, right?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Doctor Wu
I just don't even understand. They've asked me to improve and change before and i have. Before they brought up the idea of military school, i was improving my attitude. Doing extra work i wasn't asked to do. Asking to do extra work. Being cool.

But all the sudden they just spill that they think im this "selfish jackass" who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself and will do whatever he wants.

It hurts. It really freakin does.
I was already told that if they found out i was doing this, all that was gonna happen was that i would be grounded for a couple weeks. MY mom told me not to worry about this whole military school thing.

I've been working my ass off trying to make this place better for myself and shit. Its really bringing me down, i don't wanna bitch, but i just want some help and someone to talk to.

You aren't the only one man...

I've been told the same shit.

People tend to project their own insecurities onto others...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by bry0n
CJ did go the first time, though, right?

I believe CJ did, but mtabolicmaggot was not CJ.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Go for it.
Be a man.
Or tell them you promise to get better grades and have less unprotected sex.

I wanna be the very best
Quote by Zoot Allures
Tell them Carl Sagan smoked pot and thus their argument is invalid.

Also explain to them theres nothing wrong with weed >_< im sick of the ignorance people have towards it. Also mention to them that sending their child to a place where they learn to kill people isn't a very good idea and it's pretty bad parenting in general.

Yea, they're dont listening. All i can do now is just get my shit together and hope they decide its a ****ing terrible idea. This would reaaaally ruin our relationship, my life growing up, and me as a person.

Quote by mcjosh
I believe CJ did, but mtabolicmaggot was not CJ.

Really? Oh, I always thought he was...weird.

Anyway...i've never been. I have nothing to offer. I will leave.

unless anyone's up for an encore of Journey...no, really, I'm gone.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n

unless anyone's up for an encore of Journey...no, really, I'm gone.

Something different this time?

Quote by unet

I wanna be the very best
Quote by unet

well, if we do, I'd vote for free bird.

buuuuuuuut, this guy has a real problem and made a thread about it, so we'll save it for another thread.

And now, I REALLy am gone.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n

buuuuuuuut, this guy has a real problem and made a thread about it, so we'll save it for another thread.

Fair enough.

(I now wish id given better advice.)
Quote by unet

I really want to, but the mods be kinda pissed after our last conquering.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by mcjosh
I really want to, but the mods be kinda pissed after our last conquering.

Probably...

That was funny though
It got closed before i could get a post in.
Seriously pit... Please keep this thread going. I just want something to look at next chance i get. I need to know SOMEONES backing me up.

Getting grounded from comp. Peace out.

i know a guy who used to go to military school and now goes to VMI.

He said that the stuff that they make you do sucks, but since everyone there is doing it as well you guys bond a lot. He also said you do cooler things and its more exciting and fun than normal school....
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
^he was also sent by his parents against his will but ended up loving it.
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by Kakatara
i know a guy who used to go to military school and now goes to VMI.

He said that the stuff that they make you do sucks, but since everyone there is doing it as well you guys bond a lot. He also said you do cooler things and its more exciting and fun than normal school....

I'm pretty sure learning how to kill beats the hell out of normal school
military school ain't all that bad man. if you end up goin, you'll make it through
Quote by add_g
military school ain't all that bad man. if you end up goin, you'll make it through

This, plus you just have to do your 6 years or so of duty then get the **** out if you don't like it. Hell you might love it
Its just no freedom, no fun, no social life, no choices. I wake up at 6, pt for two hours, get taught for 8, then work/pt again til 9 pm. SHIT!

I don't even get why they thing i need this... My brother and sister before me had ten times more problems...

I just dont understand why you go to florida japan cali alabama? Louisiana alllll these other places. Never life in house for more than a year, then bring to this hick ****ing town and when im not lovin it, send me to military school.

Quote by Doctor Wu
Its just no freedom, no fun, no social life, no choices. I wake up at 6, pt for two hours, get taught for 8, then work/pt again til 9 pm. SHIT!

I don't even get why they thing i need this... My brother and sister before me had ten times more problems...

I just dont understand why you go to florida japan cali alabama? Louisiana alllll these other places. Never life in house for more than a year, then bring to this hick ****ing town and when im not lovin it, send me to military school.

Honestly man if i were you i'd run away. Millitary school is a ****ing stupid idea. If they send you there they are terrible parents. :/
Well, I don't think military school is that bad in general. You make a lot of good friends there from what I've heard. But, I know a few people who came back completely different after they went. One being my uncle. Start being good now so you won't be shipped off there.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I mean even if i do go, don't hate it, and make some great friends... then i just have to come back here alone with nobody. I'm just not ready to make this whole set of friends, then never see them again.

And seriously, i realllly don't think i could stand not seeing a girl for four months.

Does anyone have the link to Metabolicmaggots thread thats kinda like this...

The searchbar hates me
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
...Whoever told you that is your enemy?
Smoke some PCP and then eat their lungs.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2