flip over yourself sideways i guess...
i snowboard so its a little different. its kind of like doing a 540 and a backflip at the same time. but instead just flip off axis and sideways. try almost flipping over your stomach if that makes sense to you
Last edited by User_Name336 at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Well.......
That's for surfing.

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Rodeo+flip+skiing&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=Rodeo+flip+skiing&fp=ca7bc37eb6518610

His point still remains the same. Google things first. Google is the easiest thing in the world to use. Try it once and a while
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by maggot_69

A little late. Been done twice already.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by User_Name336
flip over yourself sideways i guess...
i snowboard so its a little different. its kind of like doing a 540 and a backflip at the same time. but instead just flip off axis and sideways. try almost flipping over your stomach if that makes sense to you

so like a barrel roll kind of thing?
Quote by BrandonWeir
so like a barrel roll kind of thing?

not exactly because a barrel roll is more just flipping sideways.
you spin as well for a rodeo. try doing it by combining the motions you would do for a 540 and a back flip or front flip. if you're doing it the front flip way, you almost have to fall into the spin/flip to get it all the way around but i find it a lot easier and quicker to get it around. the back flip way you can spot the landing coming around but its harder to get the motion down.
i learned the hard way not to try it on snow without trying it it on a trampoline first. seriously man. don't try it unless you really know what you're doing and have access to a trampoline. i broke my arm in two places trying it on snow first. the motion is just too awkward at first especially at those speeds.
also, let me know how it goes for ya
whats the best thing you can currently do on skis?
Quote by User_Name336
not exactly because a barrel roll is more just flipping sideways.
you spin as well for a rodeo. try doing it by combining the motions you would do for a 540 and a back flip or front flip. if you're doing it the front flip way, you almost have to fall into the spin/flip to get it all the way around but i find it a lot easier and quicker to get it around. the back flip way you can spot the landing coming around but its harder to get the motion down.
i learned the hard way not to try it on snow without trying it it on a trampoline first. seriously man. don't try it unless you really know what you're doing and have access to a trampoline. i broke my arm in two places trying it on snow first. the motion is just too awkward at first especially at those speeds.
also, let me know how it goes for ya
whats the best thing you can currently do on skis?

k. biggest thing right now is a 360 lmao but i'm just really curious and i kinda wanna know what do do when the time comes. i'm on rails alot more than airs.
Quote by BrockTandem
Woah, that's Weird.

its like im really back in 2nd grade
signed,
your favorite poster