i am going to be putting LED lights into one of my guitar..granted some people dislike that idea..I sort of dig the tackyness of it...Anywho I bought these parts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220470217609&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

ON-OFF Switch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180407742281&viewitem=
Lights

and i am buying some 12V camera batteries.

Basically, I removed the neck pickup in my semi-hollow body guitar. In place of the 3 way selector switch is going to be this on off switch, and im goign to stuff those lights into the neck pickup cavity...and put a plexiglass cover over the cavity.

I just want to make sure i bought all of what I need. I also think that I have a good idea on how to wire this but can someone put up a diagram for me just to be sure...Thanks!
Fender Custom Shop Telecaster
Fender Tom DeLonge Signature
Gibson ES-339
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier
Marshall JCM900 1960a Lead 4x12
Are you actually wanting the switch to serve a purpose sound-wise? If so, you could make a killswitch out of it by wiring it to the input jack. If it's just for the lights, wire everything for the lights separately, battery -> switch -> lights.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
i only want it to control the lights....how do i wire the battery and the lights to the switch if theres only 2 poles....this sounds like a noob question but i just wanna make srue i do it right loll
Gibson ES-339
umm, bobby, this is LED's. not guitar wireing?

though realy, wire the battery to the switch, then to the lights. easy.

just make sure you use the correct voltage or you will burn them out quite easly.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
its a 12v battery for 12v LED...and the switches shuld be okay right??

How does it work..positive on the battery to the positive on the switch? can someone describe it like that lol!
Gibson ES-339
k. simple.
battery + goes to one pin on the switch. then the + side of the LED's goes to the other pin of the switch.
then join the battery - and led -

should work.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
that exactly wat i needed! thanks!!!!
Gibson ES-339