Hello, I just bought a Dunlop Crybaby Wah and it works fine when the wah is on and im not moving the pedal, but when i play while moving the pedal it has a feedback sort of noise. It sounds awful and is very noisy and annoying. Can someone tell me why this is happening??
The dunlop works as sort of an antenna so it picks up a lot of radio signal. Is that what you meant?
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
i dont believe so, its not like high pitched feedback, its a scratching sort of noise and i have no clue why its happening
Sounds like a dirty pot to me. I'm pretty sure the standard way to fix it is to spray some electrical contact cleaner in there? That or replacing the pot. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain