This year, I have lost not one, but TWO of my closest friends (one of them my cousin) have died this year. One of them in June, and my cousin died last night. He had internal bleeding after a car accident, and died shortly afterwards. Pit, I'm just really, really depressed over this. I've known these two people my entire life, and now they're just.. gone.
Quote by urbanfox

I think it would be quite a Risk to have Mustaine as president... We all know that Killing Is His Business (And Business Is Good), which would invariably lead to the Countdown to Exctinction... Then again, The World Needs A Hero...

I'm really sorry man. :hugs:
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Naw. Youll be okay. just give it some time!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Sorry dude
My friend died too, on December 3rd. WHO THE HELL HAS HEART FAILURE AT AGE 15??

It's ok man, I'm sure they wouldn't want you to be unhappy because of them.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Last edited by mcjosh at Dec 31, 2009,
Focus your negative feelings into pwning noobs on Starcraft.

Also, well...I can't say I know how you feel, but I know how much it would suck for that to happen. I feel for you
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That really sucks bro. That's part of life though, which is why we should cherish it. You never know when it's your time...

Stick in there though. You'll be okay in the long run.

Crying doesn't make you less of a man.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Sorry about your losses man. Just shows you how uncertain life is. The only real hope we can have is in God
John 3:16 = Truth

Sight reading tableture = Guitar Hero for real guitarists
Quote by ACG
Focus your negative feelings into pwning noobs on Starcraft.

...Less QQ more PEW PEW.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Thanks, guys. It's just that I finally got over the death of one friend, and then another one dies as soon as I do. Another one of my friends called me at 9 A.M. in tears (this man never cries) to tell me what had happened.
Quote by urbanfox

I think it would be quite a Risk to have Mustaine as president... We all know that Killing Is His Business (And Business Is Good), which would invariably lead to the Countdown to Exctinction... Then again, The World Needs A Hero...

Hey TS, perhaps it's best not to be alone on the internet right now. It might help to be around family and friends at this time because isolating yourself will only let the thoughts and feelings dwell longer.

That said I'm very sorry and hope you come to be able to enjoy more fulfilling friendships in the future.
Quote by kirkwannabe
Thanks, guys. It's just that I finally got over the death of one friend, and then another one dies as soon as I do. Another one of my friends called me at 9 A.M. in tears (this man never cries) to tell me what had happened.

Yeah, God's just taking all the good guys
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Im sorry man... I know what your going through. I lost my best friend and my grandmother this year. Its been a rough year lets hope for a better 2010 my friend.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
I'm sorry bro, i've gone through similar shit. I've lost around 3 friends this year due to drug use. They haven't passed on, but they've changed entirely due to drugs.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
This is the first time I've been alone today. I was rehearsing with my band for nearly four hours because we're doing a tribute concert for him, and then I was with a group of friends until around 10 or so. Now, I'm just the only one awake.. I just hope that the rest of my friends are okay.
Quote by urbanfox

I'm so sorry, dude...
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
Quote by Frost_Power
Cool blog bro

-_-

really necessary?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Streetking07
reaqlly dude? because my year has been ****ing awesokme

You too, my friend, can go fuck yourself.
that really sucks
like Le Bunny said surround yourself with friends and family.
so far i haven't lost a friend but i know what it feels like when someone close to you dies.
God Bless........... 2010 will be great i am hoping
With you, my sympathy is.

Yoda talk FTW.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard