I really like the song It's Not Far. The acoustic guitar sounds really nice and the vocals mix well. The slide is perfect for the song. I also really like your lyrics. This is music I would listen to. The vocal quality is kinda slacking a bit but that's the only complaint.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
Hey thanks! I wasn't sure where to put any sort of crit for ya, so I just left ya a little comment on your UG profile.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
the Vocals are Really clear man.. this is music i could Listen Lay down and relax a good Summer Breese... i like the different sounds coming togather -It's not far.

really smooth sound throught all the song and catchy vocals we should do a collaboration sometime..-Where have you been

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254121 if you care to have a listen to my side
Where have you been - Instantly welcoming smooth rhythm guitar sound. The double track really carressed my ears haha. Same with the vocals, a soft touch is exactly what the song needed. Very easy to listen to.

It's Not Far - Love the interesting tone colours. The slide adds such a great atmosphere, and the harmonica just tops of the mix in my opinion. Loved the combination. Again, the vocals are simply a perfect fit with wonderful quality.

I love your stuff. It's brilliant; something I'd spend my own time listening to, and I think you really should keep it up. Thanks for the crit as well!
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
it's not far: i like the harmonica. i think you should have saved it for later. i like the slide lead. vocals are very soothing. very catchy folk sound. i love it. the recording and the mix could be a lot better, but the writing is amazing. good job man!

where have you been: acoustic sounds really amazing in this song. vocals could use more treble. also maybe try capoing up a step or two? this seems a bit low for your voice. i like the song, i just wish you were a few steps up. i think that would really make it.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254556
Too cool for a signature.