Poll: Kick his ass or shake his hand?
Poll Options
View poll results: Kick his ass or shake his hand?
Kick his ass
14 29%
Shake his hand
35 71%
Voters: 49.
Page 1 of 2
blow up the moon,it is the only way and it must be done...
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by kannon at Dec 31, 2009,
dont start davross. and why would you try to fight him just because hes into new things doesnt mean you should go fight him. things change people change
Do you want to lose all possibility of ever having your best friend back?

Or possibly get your best friend back?
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Neither. You obviously aren't suited be friends anymore because he's changed, but that's what people do. Did you ever think that he might LIKE the music everyone else listens to? Move on and get over it.
Quote by Shazazmic
Do you want to lose all possibility of ever having your best friend back?

Or possibly get your best friend back?

That's the thing.... I don't think there is gonna be that "possibility"
I was kinda in the same situation as you right now. My exbestfriend got a girlfriend and always keep blowing me off. When I confronted him on it, he made a joke out of it and I told him to go **** himself. So your best bet is to confront your friend, and hope for the best.
There's only one way to find out. What else have you got to lose?
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
shake his hand?

people change man, i was friends with a kid since 1st grade till junior year. now we never talk, ever. shit happens. kicking his ass is irrational and won't make him change back. you will create more problems than you'll solve.

let it go.
Nah if he's doing that he doesn't deserve your friendship. I wouldn't shake his hand or kick his ass. The former legitimizes his ******ry and the latter is medieval. I'd turn my back to him and walk away.
Quote by schecter ftw
I was kinda in the same situation as you right now. My exbestfriend got a girlfriend and always keep blowing me off. When I confronted him on it, he made a joke out of it and I told him to go **** himself. So your best bet is to confront your friend, and hope for the best.

Confront him and kick his ass?
Or confront him and shake his hand?
Hand shake....Then while you still have his hand, Grip it, and pull him toward you and then headbutt him. Multi-tasking
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by bobthebum16
Confront him and kick his ass?
Or confront him and shake his hand?

look at the poll, bro.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
hug it out bitch. i think you should have a "wtf man?" kind of talk. dont kick his ass though. that wont help anything.

I did have a "wtf man?" talk

He seemed all sympathetic when i was talking to him about it but then 5 minutes later he acted like we didn't even have the conversation.

Nah if he's doing that he doesn't deserve your friendship. I wouldn't shake his hand or kick his ass. The former legitimizes his ******ry and the latter is medieval. I'd turn my back to him and walk away.

You are making it sound like it would hurt him in a way but it won't....

shake his hand?

people change man, i was friends with a kid since 1st grade till junior year. now we never talk, ever. shit happens. kicking his ass is irrational and won't make him change back. you will create more problems than you'll solve.

let it go.

I'm not tryng to change anything. I know he wont change. I just want to confront him in one of those two ways make my point and leave so i could feel better about this...
i went through the same thing so we ended up talking about it and were friends again

when he least expects it kick his Ass
THIS IS MY SIGTHIS IS MY SIGTHIS IS MY SIG
Shake his hand. Be on good terms and then let it go. People change and it can really suck and it sounds like its not going to ever be the same. Leave on good terms and drop it. This way you won't feel guilty and this burden will get lighter. good luck.
I don't think there's anything wrong with what he's doing. If he legitimately likes to listen to that stuff, then let him...there's no reason you really should or shouldn't be friends.

I've had this happen with a lot of people. It just happens.

And theres a lot of spam going on in this thread, too...
Hahaha you're crying because your friend likes different music than he used too? You must be pmsing pretty bad.

Edit: hahaha at all the axe guys
Last edited by batman187 at Dec 31, 2009,
Having been in a similar situation more than once, what I advise is that you just cut this person out of your life. You want nothing to do with people like that and it's best that you move on and and not even acknowledge that anything happened. You can move on and find other friends, and they generally turn out to be better than the friends that you had before.
"Let others bring order to chaos, I shall bring chaos to order."- Vonnegut.

Check out my webcomic!
Page 1 of 2