Poll Options
View poll results: Is this the.....
worst movie films known to mankind.
13 21%
best thing ever.
9 15%
VIKING!!!!
22 36%
film that so far down the bad side the meter swung around and stopped at the good side again.
17 28%
Voters: 61.
acting was HORRIBLE,but it was actually well written
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I see your "Room" and raise you Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
oh hi ug.
YES! i left ug last night telling people about this and wake up to see tommy wiseau has his own thread.
if you got all the best directors that ever lived and asked them to make the worst film they could it wouldnt be as bad as the room. its a masterpiece.

oh, and check out the interview with him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRN9FpMkUbU

personally, i think he was trying a producers sort of thing. but like in the producers it was successful.

SPOONS!
now extra flamey
Last edited by Ikey at Dec 31, 2009,
^^^
it cost 6 million dollars...
The Bloodbath Burlesque Orchestra
Quote by phoenix_crush
Deluxe Skull Mace w/ Custom Sheath & Dagger

found that in the self defense section, y'know in case you need to defend yourself from a ****in orc

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Wikipedia
According to cast members, people in the theater began laughing at the film within the first ten minutes, and by the end, some of the crowd were "rolling around" and "crying with laughter". The film made less than $2,000 during its initial theatrical run.

Seriously?
Lisa is so beautiful...Anyway, you guys wanna play some football?
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Let me guess, any time you walk in the room you lose, and you can't go back in the room for another 30 minutes.
The Room was actually made as a serious movie and when they saw what people we're saying about the movie, they added the lines at the end of the trailer claiming that it was some sort of comedy. lol.
Crackers! Crackers! But no squeezy cheese!! You've broken my secret elbow!!!