View poll results: did he do it?
He Tapped 'dat
32 67%
Its a darn dirty lie.
2 4%
Toy Story 2 Was Okay!
14 29%
Voters: 48.
alright me and a friend of mine were talking about the Lewinksy scandal, and after a while of talking about Bill Clinton's general badassary we got to talking about J.F.K, now my friend says that JFK banged Marilyn Monroe while he was in office, and for a while i was inclined to believe it, as whenever i see him on television he is portraited as a ladies man, but after a today i looked it up and found nothing ( though i didnt look very hard ). So my question to you, Pit is this: Did JFK tap 'dat?
Quote by Shaggy_420
^
very nice

- ಠ_ಠ -

Thug aim Say it really quickly
He nailed her. That made guys jealous. Soon people started planning an assasination out of jealousy, then BAM!!!!!!!!
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
dude, it's pretty common knowledge that JFK and Bobby Kennedy banged Marilyn Monroe. but not together, of course.

people also think that JFK had the secret service kill her because she knew secret shit
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
YES. He did.

The FBI had a sex tape of Marilyn and JFK and it was sold at an auction after it was finally released from the vault. It was sold for some ridiculous price, and it was on one of those old reel-to-reel tapes.

Look it up. It was in the news a year or two ago.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by DanielSan34
Toy Story 2 was better than ok.

Toy Story 3 will be better
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
And if Toy Story 3 is better than Toy Story 2 then what will it mean for Toy Story 4?
Quote by DanielSan34
And if Toy Story 3 is better than Toy Story 2 then what will it mean for Toy Story 4?

Toy Story 3 is the last one
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
Toy Story 3 is the last one

Quote by Shaggy_420
^
very nice

- ಠ_ಠ -

Quote by DanielSan34
But what about Toy Story 1? Is it as lovely as Toy Story 3?

Toy Story 3 comes out this summer
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
Toy Story 3 comes out this summer

Not in New Jersey, It came out last summer here.
JFK's sexual conquests allegedly include Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Jayne Mansfield, Angie Dickenson, Brazilian actress Florinda Bolkan, famous burlesque stripper, and rap name pioneer Blaze Starr. There are even rumors that he also had sex with his insanely hot wife once in a while too
Quote by Rogue Hermit

Quote by guylee

Quote by stratguy335
Quote by carr4600
JFK's sexual conquests allegedly include Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Jayne Mansfield, Angie Dickenson, Brazilian actress Florinda Bolkan, famous burlesque stripper, and rap name pioneer Blaze Starr. There are even rumors that he also had sex with his insanely hot wife once in a while too

No wonder someone decided to end that, the man just wouldn't leave anything to other guys.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Astyan
No wonder someone decided to end that, the man just wouldn't leave anything to other guys.

you just got a 5/5 on the lol-o-meter.

Edit: okay that didnt work the way i wanted it too, so instead you got a C on the lol-o-meter which is still pretty good
Quote by Shaggy_420
^
very nice

- ಠ_ಠ -

Last edited by Twinkey_101 at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Twinkey_101

you just got a 5/5 on the lol-o-meter.

Edit: okay that didnt work the way i wanted it too, so instead you got a C on the lol-o-meter which is still pretty good

Hahaha, thanks man.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---