Here is the story.

I told this girl that I found attractive that I liked her. She doesn't like me back and that's fine with me but then she starts airing personal stuff to our friends and tries to make me out to be a sexual deviant. So, I want your opinion on the messages I sent to her on MSN. I want to know if I was being to harsh or anything. Just give me your opinion.

The physical part: There was one situation with her where I was holding her between my legs just playing around and she told me that she could feel my penis on her back. I did not have a intention on actually doing this because it was an accident. (I know I'm going to get rigged on for this)

(9:45 PM) [ME]: Rebecca we need to talk.
(9:46 PM) [HER]: hold up.....
renew---
(9:46 PM) [HER]: wed 20
(9:46 PM) [ME]: What?
(9:46 PM) [HER]: okay, library book renewed....again.
for the third time.
(9:46 PM) [ME]: What the-?
(9:47 PM) [ME]: seriously, I need to set something straight to you because I think you have the wrong idea.
(9:47 PM) [HER]:
okay, set it.
(9:47 PM) [ME]: It is about when I told you that I liked you.
(9:48 PM) [HER]: oookay..
(9:49 PM) [ME]: It not a secret that I find you attractive and all but you aren't the "eye of my affection". I see you more of a friend and only asked you out because I wanted to see if you liked me.
(9:50 PM) [ME]: I'm sorry if it seems that I'm obbessed with you and everything but I'm not. I thought that we could have a friend to friend relationship but you took it kinda out of context.
(9:51 PM) [HER]: okay?
(9:52 PM)[HER]: how?
(9:52 PM) [ME]: I just thought you were kinda pretty and all is it. I didn't want it to be ackward but now it is because you taking it out of context. I would play around physically anymore because you think that it is overlly excessive
wouldn't*
(9:53 PM) [ME]: I just want you to understand that I really just see you as a friend.
(9:54 PM) [HER]: dude, like i already knew that
(9:57 PM) [ME]: From what I'm hearing a friend and you are over exaggerating innocent playing around.
(9:59 PM) [HER]: okay, for the record, yes, i did know it was JUST playing around.
and i have nothing against it.
but where are you hearing this from
(10:03 PM) [ME]: That's not important. I just just want it to be known that I'm not going to get involved in any physical or compromising behaviour with you anymore. I just want to be mutual friends. I just like to add in no way am I saying I don't want to be friend with you.
(10:04 PM) [HER]: okay..
(10:05 PM) [ME]: Well, I said my piece. I'm pretty much done explaing myself and my feelings towards you.
(10:06 PM) [HER]: aright..
Last edited by The Arsis at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
She sounds like a total knob. No offense.

+1
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
stop being so overly aggressive. It sounds like your trying to rape her with words..

but in all seriousness it just seems like she's a knob, like the first guy said.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
She's renewing library books? Fucks sake, other people want to read them too. She's a cockgibbon.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Nah, you werent being harsh, you couldnt have said it any better. She does seems like a "knob" though whatever that may mean lol
shit, i just remembered that i lost the book i rented. damn i don't wanna pay to replace it
Yeah, she sounds like a knob.
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist
stop being so overly aggressive. It sounds like your trying to rape her with words..

but in all seriousness it just seems like she's a knob, like the first girl said.

fixed, ololololololololol.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you