I hear it's natural causes, but based on his drug use, i doubt it.
Anybody know anything?
Can't you facade past the truth, and hide the lies?
Well, "Natural causes" is just kind words for heart attack caused by OD, or so I feel.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Well, "Natural causes" is just kind words for heart attack caused by OD, or so I feel.

I don't think it's due to OD, rather the effect of years of drug use slowly killing his body.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Because you touch yourself at night.

But seriously. I never really took a listen to them, but my friend is a drummer and loves them. So I share sympathy. But I don't know them very well.

Also, look at the things the media is calling "natural". It isn't natural to die that young, no way, no how.
Unfortunately, it most likely is due to the fact he took drugs for so many years and that slowly wore down his body. I don't think he ODed.

Shame, either way. Definitely a great loss. Avenged Sevenfold is 3rd on my list of favorite bands.

R.I.P. Jimmy.
This should go in the A7X thread in the hardcore forum.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
natural causes is non suicide homicide or accidental death so right now at least we know no1 murdered him
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
Quote by Floyd93
This should go in the A7X thread in the hardcore forum.

Shit, sorry man, didn't mean to thread it wrong.
oh damn thats a massive loss, ive only just found out about a7x, and now this. Its a massive loss. I wonder who they will find for a new drummer...........

RIP jimmy you will always be remmeberd
They're making a new album, and I'm assuming that alot of the songs will be dedicated to Jimmy. I hope he can rest in peace, and people would stay out of his family's privacy.
Quote by auratohna
They're making a new album, and I'm assuming that alot of the songs will be dedicated to Jimmy. I hope he can rest in peace, and people would stay out of his family's privacy.

Yea, the album was being recorded I heard, so I wouldn't be surprised if the album was already almost done, and if not, a few songs might still have drums by the rev on them. I wouldn't be surprised if the album was done besides the mastering, and they just needed to find a tour drummer. That would be the best possible thing, i think. Rest In Peace Reverend Tholomew Plague.