Hello UG

This time I'm not coming to you with a guitar based piece. After listening to John Williams' work on Star Wars, and watching the movie Amadeus, I was influenced to write something more orchestral. No guitars here, only some orchestral VST (I used Miroslav Philharmonik).

Its a very simple piece, lot's and repetitions etc. but I'm still learning to write this kind of music. Its my first song in this style, so I'm not expecting anything great.

Please don't be harsh

Linky (YouTube)

YouTube cut the ending a bit, but oh well.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
It's not as bad as you think. Especially considering this is your first composition of this kind (and that you play metal ), it actually sounds pretty good. Yeah, it does get a little repetitive, but on first listen it didn't detract from the piece too much. What you might want to do is lay a violin--or even a guitar--solo over the parts where it repeats the main theme. Overall nice job.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254035
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Thanks for the feedback, crited your song

PS. Playing metal doesn't have to mean I'm a close minded composer
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
i didn't like the timpani sound. the melodies were very nice, but i feel like you should eq it so that the high range is warmer. the violin sounds a bit tiny. this sounds very epic and movie soundtrackish. i really liked the choir synth you used it was a nice touch. the trumpet sound was...not so good. also i think it would have been better if during that section you used a different melody for the trumpet and kept the aaahs the same.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254556
Too cool for a signature.