Ok well I've made alot of threads on amps but Ive decided on finally getting a combo amp.

And I can't decide on the Bugera 6262 212 or the Peavey 6505+ 112
The bands I like are stuff like BFMV, Trivium, Machine head and they all use 6505's
Which is what led me to these 2 seeing as the Bugera is a clone of the peavey.
I'll be using these for gigs but not for a couple of months and I'd like to be able to play them in the house. So I ask you which is better for me?
the Bugera? Or the Peavey?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well they're essentially the same amp, so i dont think it will matter much. try them both (preferably at the same time) and see which one you prefer, that'll be the only way to decide. if you have the money for the 6505 though then that may be the better choice long term
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I'd personally go with the 6262, if only because it has a nicer clean channel, just in case you want to play something other than Metal.
Quote by shredftw
well they're essentially the same amp, so i dont think it will matter much. try them both (preferably at the same time) and see which one you prefer, that'll be the only way to decide. if you have the money for the 6505 though then that may be the better choice long term

The 6505 is acctaully 50$ less than the bugera 6262 combo. I'v played both and I acctaully like the 6262 better in some areas. Little more defined notes, not as muddy as the 6505. I have a peavey and my friend has the 6262 head and really they both sound great but the clean channel on the 6262 blows away the peavey. 6262 is more versatile no doubt.
Gear
Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey Windsor head

Custom Ibanez RG
ESP EC-1000