I am the vocalist and guitarist of Wormwood, an unsigned black/death metal band.
We currently only have one recording but two more originals ready to be recorded in the near future.

Please give feedback, criticism etc. C4C

http://www.myspace.com/wormwoodmetal

Add us if you like us
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Simply bad.

I enjoy black/death metal. But this is just fvcking shit.

And wow, you're so cool when you added that scream in the end.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I wouldn't say these are official demo recordings since it is a a midi made recording I made for you. But I guess whatever floats your boat is good enough...

Btw, I'm not a member in your band. Just helped with making a small midi recording.... (So for those who don't know I didn't record the vocals, I just slapped a lot of midi files I got from Wretched_Spawn and made those into a small midi demo recording because he asked nicely).

But yeah, Wretched_Spawn, keep on writing songs and I suggest you get a bassist and drummer and just get some time at a local studio to get real demos.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Yeah
I'll definetly try to find some musicians soon :P.
Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91
You shurely have some great inspirations under the belt, man! Atheist, Morbid Angel, Opeth, Decapitated etc. BIG, BIG names!

I can't hardly say anything about the recording... the quality of the instruments is really poor, even .midi wise.

All I can say is that you have a really decent growl - practice your microphone technique and voila - in a couple of years we'll be having a great growler onboard! ; - )

I'm really sorry that I can't say nothing about the compostion on its own - maybe just post the midi alone without the vocals but a bit louder. It'll be easier for anybody to post some constructive thaughts/critique.

Cheers!
Gear:
Parker Nitefly-M
Carvin DC 727 Custom w/ Bare Knuckle Pickups
ENGL E625 Fireball 60
BM 2x12" Celestion Vintage30 Custom cab
Line6 POD x3 Live
Behringer V-Tone GMX210, lol.

www.serpentia.pl
www.soundcloud.com/harpo777
So post instrumental tracks as well?
Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
So post instrumental tracks as well?

Yes, it would be easier for anybody to post some constructive thaughts about your music - lol, with clear recordings on your myspace there should be no more comments like 'its fvckin' shit'.

I would post either the bare instrumental tracks and the full 'vocal' versions - just for clarities sake.

Cheers
Gear:
Parker Nitefly-M
Carvin DC 727 Custom w/ Bare Knuckle Pickups
ENGL E625 Fireball 60
BM 2x12" Celestion Vintage30 Custom cab
Line6 POD x3 Live
Behringer V-Tone GMX210, lol.

www.serpentia.pl
www.soundcloud.com/harpo777
We've now got some much better quality drum tracks done for two of our demos, so excpect better quality tracks up in the near future.

-Semiazas
Quote by craig-sansum

Quote by Sanitarium91
The quality would be better if I had some proper Midi sounds and sound libraries to work with. This is something I am gonna update in my studio this year. Also this was my first time working with midi within studio so I cannot say I knew what I was doing... lol...

I hope to be able to learn to Master tracks too soon. xD

EDIT: Sounds to me that MySpace messed up some of the audio quality too...
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Last edited by Gulli05 at Jan 3, 2010,
Even tho it may be a potencially great track, the recording quality really destroys all musical worth it had whatsoever.
Tips:
Get better gear. It will make it listenable - what good would have the 9th symphony had done to Beethoven if it were recorded on frying pans and pots.
NEVER use a headset mic. It clips too much. Get a mediocre (15eu) mic - it will not clip as much. Also, avoid recording in front of your pc.
Anyway, everyone has to start somewhere, if you work hard, you'll get to places

Also, C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1254922 . Check my band out. This is also homeproduced. At the time, no expensive gear was used. This just shows what wonders improved production and audio knowlage can offer.