Page 1 of 5
What is your general weight and body type and why do you think it is the way it is? I'm curious to see what UG has to say
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

6"0'-1' and 185-190lbs. Mostly because I'm lazy and like bacon.
I want women throwing their thongs 'cause I wrote their favorite songs.
I'm about 55kg and 5'11, I'm not getting involved in your crazy obesity problems.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm about 72kg, in horribly bad shape. Not really fat, just... in bad shape.
Haven't even run for the bus in years.
6'0'' 145 Lbs. Fast metabolisms FTW!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'm 5'10 and 11 stone 6. I need to get in shape but I wouldn't say I was fat.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by itchy guitar
6'0'' 145 Lbs. Fast metabolisms FTW!

Surely if your metabolism was fast, you'd store energy before using it, and thus be a fat pie?
1m95 and 75 kilos atm
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
185 cm, about 78 kg. I'm currently trying to gain weight though, I'll probably stop at 85-95 kgs somewhere.

Also sweden doesn't have america's problems with overweight quite, but I have a feeling we're getting there, although slowly.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
5'7 and 11st.

But I'd like to say that it's mostly muscle. One engorged muscle in particular
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
5'11", 135 pounds

I need to gain 20 pounds or so to be perfect, but my metabolism is way too fast.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Kensai
185 cm, about 78 kg. I'm currently trying to gain weight though, I'll probably stop at 85-95 kgs somewhere.

Also sweden doesn't have america's problems with overweight quite, but I have a feeling we're getting there, although slowly.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_obe-health-obesity
I want women throwing their thongs 'cause I wrote their favorite songs.
Quote by archerygenious
I'm about 6ft and weigh *goes to weigh herself*... 9.1 stone

how in the name of fuck do you have a fraction of a stone?

wouldn't it just be a smaller stone?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I may be the shortest 18+ person here... 5'4", 120 lbs. I'm a fatty.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by MightyAl
Surely if your metabolism was fast, you'd store energy before using it, and thus be a fat pie?

I've never heard that before. I skateboard every once in a while, that's about the only exercise I get.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Ah we Americans and our lack of use of the metric system... Out comes the conversion chart...

Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm about 55kg and 5'11, I'm not getting involved in your crazy obesity problems.

Come eat a cake with me, my pretty
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by beingfamous

9,7% compared to 30,7%, I had a feeling it would be around those numbers. Mexico was kind of a surprise.

Quote by itchy guitar
I've never heard that before. I skateboard every once in a while, that's about the only exercise I get.

The thing with skinny people isn't that they have a high metabolism, they just don't eat alot.
6'3" and about 12 stone dead, maybe a few pounds more or less. I'm in horribly bad physical shape though
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by archerygenious
I'm about 6ft and weigh *goes to weigh herself*... 9.1 stone

Icwutudidthur
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Kensai

The thing with skinny people isn't that they have a high metabolism, they just don't eat alot.

Not true. I eat insane amounts of food, but I'd have to eat 3500 calories a day to actually gain some damn weight.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Kensai

I eat way too much and still am under my ideal weight

EDIT:

Quote by fearofthemark
I'd have to eat 3500 calories a day to actually gain some damn weight.

Sounds familiar.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
A lot of you dont have a bad BMI (poor indicator but it's a start) but are saying you're very out of shape. Why? What's your excuse for not taking care of yourself?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

6ft 2" and 253 lbs

Its not fat im big boned
I go to the gym everyday but only because rugby acadamy makes everyone do it
Quote by Iain.Peters
Guthrie Govan. 'nuff said.
Quote by fearofthemark
Not true. I eat insane amounts of food, but I'd have to eat 3500 calories a day to actually gain some damn weight.

That's not really that much, though.
Considerably less than you'd find in a 24 hour ration pack.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I eat little and often, then sometimes pig out. It's also largely genetic because my dad's built like a rake.

Your dad prorbably doesn't eat enough to gain weight either. I find peope often seriously underestimate how much they need to eat in order to gain weight, and for what period of time.

Quote by fearofthemark

Yes? That's how much you have to eat. Eat more, gain weight. Tall? Man? Young? You need even more.

Quote by Slicer666
I eat way too much and still am under my ideal weight

EDIT:

Sounds familiar.

You probably underestimate how much you really eat, and what, and how much you need to gain weight.
I'm 6'2" and weigh around 52kg.

I'm underweight, but I'm fit and healthy.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by vintage x metal
A lot of you dont have a bad BMI (poor indicator but it's a start) but are saying you're very out of shape. Why? What's your excuse for not taking care of yourself?

ESRF.
I'm in better shape than I was last year, though.
Kensai, last time I calculated I eat approx 3400 calories worth a day, on a day without insane eating binges, and I haven't gained a pound.

I've topped 4k calories already, part from feeling slightly nauseous from all the sweets and fat stuff it didn't do all that much.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Dec 31, 2009,
6'0 223 lbs according to my scale.

Excuse? I became chronically ill and put on prednisone which made me gain over 60 lbs. (I was about 170lbs before)

Which for my height, 170lbs was where I should be, it was at the minimum for my height, under 170 would be underweight. Now I'm slowly losing my weight to get back down to that.
Quote by MightyAl
That's not really that much, though.
Considerably less than you'd find in a 24 hour ration pack.

What's a 24 hour ration pack?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

6'2" 190 lbs = beast mode.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Originally Posted by Kensai

I eat like a pig but I'm still underweight
Last edited by Hoeland at Dec 31, 2009,
Im 13, 5'5 and about 50 kg (8 stone). I think its about average, maybe a bit more. I wouldn't say i'm fat but not skinny, i'm fairly beefy from rugby etc.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by fearofthemark
What's a 24 hour ration pack?

About 5000 calories, give or take.
Page 1 of 5