Well, I'd answer your question, but I why the hell should I now that you bumped your thread 4 minutes after and then called us assholes? Hmm?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
Well, I'd answer your question, but I why the hell should I now that you bumped your thread 4 minutes after and then called us assholes? Hmm?

This

TS, start your new year being nice, eh?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Hey, lighten up guy... Jeez. Calling names like a spoilt brat won't get you anywhere.

Probably nothing bad, but why would you do that? You won't get a good sound from the amp for music or hi-fi audio as it's an archaic system that guitarists still use for audio amplification. It'd be like running an Ipod through a gramaphone speaker...

Also if you're planning on playing along with it, you won't hear a whole lot. If, on the other hand you're using your computer as a multi fx processor, knock yourself out. They've been doing it studios world wide for years now...
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
depends, if its a tube amp DONT do it. if its solid state i do it with mine all the time and its fine a low volumes and isnt gonna do any damage.

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Quote by JoelTheShredder
assholes/

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...